Chapter 41: Being Drunk Isn't Always the Best Idea. It Could End in a Threesome

Olivia's Pov

I was so desperate for the day to end so I could go to the Bonfire. Out of all the days to really drag on, it had to be this one, didn't it?

I had tried to spy on Gally so I could find out what is in his special drink, but he had saw me and shooed me away. I guess I'll just have to try again next month.

When it was time for the Bonfire, I was one of the first people to get a drink. I went straight over to the fight circle and challenged Gally.

"You sure, baby?" he asks. "I don't wanna hurt you"

"Oh, who gives a shit about that" I laugh. "Or are you just scared that I'll beat you again?"

"Oh, you're on" he smirks. "And I'm not going easy on you just because you're my girlfriend"

"I didn't expect you to, Gal"

Pretty much all the boys gathered round to watch.

I waited for Gally to make the first move, however he was determined for me to attack first, so we ended up just circling each other.

I could tell he was getting impatient, and, to be honest, so was I, so I lunged at him. He caught me in his arms and lifted me up, but I kneed him in his face, making him drop me.

He held onto his very clearly bruised face, giving me an opportunity to shove him over. He recovered from my attack quicker than I expected, and tried to get hold of me again. I dodged it, but in doing so, tripped up. I landed on my face, and some sand went in my mouth.

"Ugh!" I say, spitting the sand out. All the boys start laughing at me. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Uhh... Liv? You've got sand all in your hair too" Gally tries - and fails - to suppress a laugh.

"Oh well. I'll sort that out later" I run at him, jumping up at him. I move myself so I'm on his back, piggy-back style.

"How the hell is that going to help you win?" he asks.

"Literally no idea. I'm not really thinking about what I'm doing to be honest"

The fight continues, until, eventually, I emerge victorious.

"WOOOO!" I cheer, jumping around.

"Well done, darling" Gally wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

"Is that all I get for winning?" I joke.

"Yeah. Count yourself lucky"

"Fiiine" I quickly peck his lips before he can stop me.

"Hey, guys" Newt walks up to us.

"Hey, Newt. Gally, do you mind if I hang out with Newt and some others? You wanna go in the fight circle anyway, so it wouldn't really affect you"

"Of course I don't mind. Have fun, angel. Try not to get drunk, ok?"

"Pass" I say, then grab Newt's hand and walk over to where Minho and some others are.

"Olivia!" Minho exclaims. "My girlfr-"

"No. Shut up, Meah-Hoe. The bet is off. You did cheat, after all"

"Fine. Wanna sit? We're playing a game"

"Sure. What game?"

"It's called Impressions. You have to act like another Glader, and the others have to guess who it is. If you guess correctly, you get a point. First to ten points wins" Ben explains.

"Sounds fun" I grin.

"Ok. My turn" Minho stands up and starts yelling orders at us all.

"Alby! It's Alby!" I yell.