Chapter 2

Jiang Xiumei felt cold and almost fainted.

She was dizzy, anxious and angry. She hated her son for not being able to live up to her temper. She didn’t do business day by day and caused troubles. She got together with his group of friends and friends, and now she is getting in!

Jiang Xiumei hurriedly returned home, digging through the boxes and taking out all her old books. After thinking about it, it was not enough, so she went to the neighbor to borrow some.

She is usually a chattering old sister, but now the Jiang family is in trouble, so she didn’t say much, she borrowed two thousand yuan.

“Old sister, please be generous, maybe it’s okay, take the person back after healed, watch it tight, don’t cause trouble anymore.”

Jiang Xiumei nodded and said with tears in her tears: “Xiaoman, please help me watch. This child is very good, and I will be back in a few days.”

The neighbors are naturally fine.

Jiang Xiaoman also wanted to go to the hospital, but at this time Jiang Xiumei couldn’t take care of her, and only ordered her to stay at home and not go anywhere.

No way, Jiang Xiaoman could only sit on the threshold and cry.

When she cried, she didn’t make a lot of noise like other children, she shed tears silently, her thick eyelashes were all fine tears, sobbing gently, the cry was distressing.

The old neighbor also watched Jiang Xiaoman grow up. She was well-behaved and well-behaved. Her face was white and tender, and she had pink makeup and jade. No child in the town could have her beautiful. When she cried like this, the old neighbor felt distressed, and sighed: “Little Man, behave, the family will be tough in the future, don’t make your grandma angry, you know?”

As he said, he stuffed Jiang Xiaoman with a wowotou to comfort her.

Jiang Xiaoman nodded and thanked him.

After someone left, Jiang Xiaoman asked the system: “Brother System, will uncle come back?”

The system is just a system without emotions, and honestly replied: “No.”

“But grandma went to save him.”

The system continued to say indifferently: “Your grandma has taken all the coffins, but your money is not enough. In the future, life will become more and more difficult, poorer and poorer, and life will become more and more difficult.”

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t know what the coffin was, and she didn’t know what hard days were, and my grandma never complained to her about hard times.

Jiang Xiaoman’s little head turned around, and she used her thinking to simply and roughly convert it, and then asked: “Is our money enough, uncle doesn’t have to die?”

“You can make him live a little longer.”

Using money for life, using the best equipment and drugs, of course, can prolong life and rely on science to live a little longer.

Of course, when the time is up, he still has to die.

After hearing the system’s words, Jiang Xiaoman immediately lit up and asked, “Is the system brother rich?”

“Yes, you can exchange points for it.”

The system has money, and in its exchange rate, money is the least valuable thing. Because in the setting, when it binds Jiang Xiaoman, she has already returned to the rich. She lacks love and self-esteem, but not money. At this moment, for the young vicious female partner, money is just a tool to buy candy. In her consciousness, money is not as important as candy, so Jiang Xiaoman never thought about changing money with the system.