Chapter 75

Once another 50 points were credited to the account, Jiang Xiaoman’s mind became clearer.

She originally thought that the system mall was so tasteless and useless, but taking into account the system’s self-esteem, she didn’t say it clearly. But now, she feels that the item cards in the system mall are really easy to use!

Not only is it easy to use, but it really allows her to earn more points!

How could there be such an easy-to-use system!

Jiang Xiaoman said gratefully: “Thank you, system master, I will continue to work hard to earn points in the future. The item card is really easy to use, and I will continue to work hard to upgrade you.”

If you remember correctly, there are still many items in the mall that have not been unlocked.

“Okay.” The system shrieked gratefully.

The host’s consciousness is always late.

However, the system has long been used to it.

Since Jiang Xiaoman discovered the magical effect of the system mall, he often studied the instructions when he was free, but the system mall currently has not many item cards unlocked.

In addition to the “Mother Rong Needle Card” and “Toilet Killer Card”, there are three remaining cards.

They are: 100% flat card, 100% sick card, 100% slammed card.

It seems to be useless.

According to the explanation of the system, generally the more malicious the prop card, the more points it needs to spend.

The role of the 100% spoiled flower card is to kill 100% of the flowers and plants raised by the female protagonist. Generally, the female protagonist has a little hobby of raising flowers and grass, likes small animals, etc., and the vicious female partner is responsible for destroying the fruits of her labor.

This card is useless, so only 5 points are needed.

Jiang Xiaoman felt it was very ridiculous and unreliable, but she wanted to know if the item card in the system store was really so magical, so she reluctantly exchanged it for an experiment.

[Use object: potted cactus

Are you sure? 】

【confirm】

Jiang Xiaoman came to the balcony, looked at the potted cactus plant that his uncle gave her, and poked it with his hands, feeling nothing.

It’s not dead either.

After that, she didn’t take this matter to heart.

So the next day, when Jiang Xiaoman got up and watered the cactus, he accidentally poured too much water, and he couldn’t raise the cactus before he died! It’s dead!

The body of the cactus ball rolled down, hit a few rolls, and rolled to her feet.

Jiang Xiaoman was taken aback for a moment, then cried out with a “wow”.

This is too hot! She hasn’t done anything yet! Why did you die?

She regretted it and used the potted plants sent by her uncle to do experiments.

A good cactus ball, you die if you die! How to raise it before, how to forget to water it, how to expose it to the sun, it will not die! Is it just because of her poking yesterday that she died when she said dead!

Jiang Xiaoman died of sadness and cried fiercely while holding the potted plant.

After crying, she was reading the instructions for the remaining two cards.