Chapter 69

No matter how strong Jiang Xiaoman is, he is only a child. This iron chisel is a bit heavy. She banged hard for a while, but did not knock down a brick, but she was very tired.

Then came Yu Qingshi’s children.

The two changed, and finally succeeded in knocking off a tile that was pasted on the outside of the wall.

Just before Jiang Xiaoman was cheered up, she felt a chill on her back and a gaze fell on her.

At this time, Yu Qingshi, who was squatting next to her, stood up obediently, bowing his head and confessing his mistakes, beating or scolding.

“Grandma…” Jiang Xiaoman turned around, his little nose twitched, “I was just playing around.”

Jiang Xiumei sneered and said, “You can pry the corner of the wall for me if you play around. You don’t really want to set the house on fire? Say, what are you going to do?”

Jiang Xiaoman started to babble.

She knew she would be scolded a long time ago, but she was prepared to be scolded if the hole was dug. She never thought that if the hole was not dug, she would be caught.

Grandma came so fast.

Jiang Xiumei sighed fiercely. When she looked at Yu Qing who was silent, she looked at Jiang Xiaoman again, and took the two children to the next door.

I found Yu Wencheng and apologized: “I’m sorry, Mr. Yu, my child has gotten into trouble again. I almost dug a hole in the corner. I’m really sorry.”

The wall here is also beautifully repaired, and the brick that Jiang Xiaoman knocked off with the chisel looks ugly.

As if a dot of ink appeared on a white paper, it was very conspicuous and ugly.

After Yu Wencheng understood the whole story, he smiled and said: “Old sister-in-law, don’t panic. This is not a big deal. If the child likes to play, just go with the child. Be lively.”

“…” Jiang Xiumei had nothing to say. Since the other party didn’t care, she took Jiang Xiaoman home.

Waiting for the next day, Jiang Xiumei wondered whether to make up the white putty powder first, so that when it was too ugly, he would find it in the past.

Good guys.

Yesterday I knocked off a brick, and today the dog holes are dug!

Not only that, but also reinforced with cement!

There is also a frame with delicate patterns on the outside!

This must not be Jiang Xiaoman’s handwriting.

Jiang Xiumei froze for a long, long time, and finally turned back to the house, unable to say anything.

Yu Wencheng spoils the child too much!

If this continues, it will be really hard for the child not to go to the house.

Jiang Xiumei was deeply worried.

As the new year is approaching, Jiang Xiaoman is very happy, because the new year means that she has grown up one year old, and she also has money to take, new clothes to wear, and a lot of snacks to eat.

She called her good friend as previously agreed.

“Hello, kid Zhang Xinhua? Happy new year.”

“Do you want to come to my house for snacks?”

“Don’t come, okay, then school starts, I will bring it to you, okay?”

After hanging up, Jiang Xiaoman also called Ye Jiajia.