Chapter 112

Steward Wen has been in Wenjia for many years, he is Wenjia’s confidant and an old man. It can be said that he is also the heart of Wen Jia. Most of Wen Jia’s affairs are handled by him. At the same time, my heart is also toward Wen Jia.

For so many years, Liang Yuanqing has not tried to win over the steward Wen, but every time he has failed. Gradually, Liang Yuanqing gave up.

He knew that this time he had missed the opportunity and was preempted by the housekeeper. All he could do was cover up and hide. Let the child stand on his side and will not do anything against him.

At that time, he did not come forward directly, nor did he directly act. Adding to the fact that the child was still young, he might not remember.

Although it is a bit difficult, it is not impossible. The husband can bend and stretch. As long as the child doesn’t mention the things of the year, no one knows what happened. He still has a way to cover up the past.

Butler Wen has already gone to test the DNA, and it turned out only these two days. Liang Yuanqing was in a state of confusion, so he could only make the first move to comfort people.

Liang Yuanqing cried particularly miserably, and she burst into tears: “I think about you every day… My child, come and let my father hug him.”

Jiang Xiaoman shook his head, and at the same time had a headache.

The system said: “The host, whether you are voluntary or forced, will eventually reach the same goal by different paths. In that case, why do you bother?”

“Shut up, you.” Jiang Xiaoman was annoyed.

Liang Yuanqing thought that Jiang Xiaoman was talking about him, making a big blush, and wiped away his tears, trying to put an old father who had lost his beloved daughter and regained him into a three-pointer.

But even if he didn’t perform, he couldn’t sleep because of the anxiety and panic he had been in the past few days, and his haggard face was enough to make him look very sad.

It really seemed to be very sad.

“Xiaoman, I know that you are still blaming me for the previous things, but I was also unintentional. You are still young and don’t understand that adults do things often have a lot of difficulties.” Liang Yuanqing said: “As long as I know you are a child , How could I treat you that way? Am I not ignorant? Fortunately, there was a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding. The uncle who hurt you, my father has already punished him severely.”

“I will definitely make up for you in the future. Let’s go with Dad. There are still many things at home. Dad will talk to you slowly on the way.”

Liang Yuanqing’s description at this time is really not good-looking, except for the scars on the face to add a strange and fierce feeling, his look can only make people think of thieves, uneasy and kind.

The system said: “Host, he must have lied to you.”

Needless to say.

Jiang Xiaoman said: “You go back first, I will discuss with my grandma and uncle.”

Liang Yuanqing was also a very good chicken thief, so he chose to come when Jiang Xiumei and Jiang Xing were away, otherwise he wouldn’t even be able to get in. When I heard that Jiang Xiaoman had to discuss with them, he was immediately anxious.

“Wh, what is there to discuss? Your grandfather is now seriously ill and is waiting for you to go home to reunite. In this way, you will go home with me first, and I will let someone go to say hello to your grandma and your uncle. I leave them a sum of money, a large sum of money, as a reward for the kindness of nurturing you have been given. Wouldn’t this be—”Everyone is happy.