Chapter 106

The beginning of the new year.

Jiang Xiumei went back to town alone, only Jiang Xiaoman and Jiang Xing were in the house.

The Yu’s house next door also became quiet, and the workers and aunts also went home for the New Year holidays, and there was no movement.

Jiang Xing went out early in the morning to buy the couplet, and his uncle and nephew worked together to post it.

After it was pasted, Jiang Xing felt that it was wrong and tore it off again.

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at him and asked, “Uncle, what are you doing?”

“It doesn’t look good, this couplet is wholesale.”

“Oh.”

Isn’t it all like this?

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t understand what he was struggling with.

Within a moment, Jiang Xing found paper and ink with a red background and asked Jiang Xiaoman to write.

“You can write it.” Jiang Xing said, “After you write it, it will look good when you paste it.”

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t know where he was confident, and thought she could write well. She is a brush calligraphy that has been practiced for a few days, but at best it can only be regarded as square and square. Compared with the wholesale, it is not pretty at all.

Helpless Jiang Xing insisted, Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t help but wrote a few words of blessing. After finishing writing, I started to write couplets again.

After thinking for a while, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t figure out what couplet to write. She stared at the word “Fu” for a few moments, then suddenly moved her pen and wrote a “star”.

This Jiang Xing is happy.

The more he watched, the better he felt, and he praised: “Not bad, good luck, good fortune, simple and concise, very blessed.”

Jiang Xiaoman was also happy and started to play.

She wrote a “full house of gold and jade”, and then wrote a “single branch”.

After finishing writing, let Jiang Xing take it and paste it.

So this year’s New Year couplet of the Jiang family is unique.

Left: Outstanding

Right: Jinyu Mantang

Horizontal batch: Fuxing

There was nothing flat, no antithesis.

But Jiang Xiaoman felt very good and satisfied, and Jiang Xing also felt very good and very satisfied.

When it was done, everyone went to work on their own affairs.

Jiang Xiaoman went back to his bedroom, and spent a New Year’s greetings with Ye Jiajia and Zhang Xinhua. He was really idle and he also paid a New Year’s greeting to Sun Xiaojie.

She also called Yu Qingshi to call the New Year, but the other party did not answer.

Nothing to do, Jiang Xiaoman opened the window and started reading.

As the evening was approaching, Jiang Xiaoman came back to his senses, and when he looked up, he found that it was snowing unexpectedly.

The snow was not heavy, and it fell silently.

Jiang Xiaoman patted his face, stretched his waist, stood up and shouted downstairs: “Uncle, I’m hungry.”

Jiang Xing also has a lot of experience in how to take care of herself when Jiang Xiumei is not at home.