Chapter 88

It has always been Jiang Xiaoman who told Zhang Xinhua stories to scare Zhang Xinhua. This is the first time that Zhang Xinhua mentioned the blind spot about Jiang Xiaoman.

Jiang Xiaoman touched his head, feeling that he couldn’t show ignorance, so he pretended to be calm and said, “Ah, I know, maybe.”

Zhang Xinhua took a breath of fright and covered his mouth with his hand. Then he looked left and right in a panic. It seemed to see that no one was paying attention to this place, so he whispered: “So, is it like a ghost hitting a wall and can’t find the way home? Or the stairs at night Isn’t it the same as walking during the day? Or is it… a hanged female ghost put a rope around her neck to swing?”

“Ah…” So scared, so scared.

Jiang Xiaoman shivered, subconsciously approached Yu Qingshi’s side, grabbed his arm secretly, then glared at Zhang Xinhua, and said, “Nonsense! How come there is such a thing as you said?!”

Superstition, unscientific.

But it’s really scary.

It’s even scarier than the tiger mother!

Zhang Xinhua also patted his chest in fear, and said with a look of fear, “But that’s what the legend says! I’m just telling the truth. Didn’t you meet it like this?”

Jiang Xiaoman was not very scared of such supernatural things, but he was also curious.

She decided not to pretend, and asked directly: “What the **** is going on? What are the top ten legends?”

“The top ten legends are…” Zhang Xinhua prolonged her voice, and then whispered: “I don’t know either.”

“Eh?”

“I listened to my cousin.” Zhang Xinhua still looked mysterious. “When she was chatting with her friends, she deliberately avoided me, saying that the children don’t need to know. I was still eavesdropping. !”

It turns out that it is something that adults only know, and children cannot know it.

Jiang Xiaoman asked again: “How old is your cousin?”

“I’m in junior high school.”

“That’s not too big.” Jiang Xiaoman tilted his head and thought for a while, feeling that he was also a small adult, and he had already experienced strong winds and waves, not a child, and knowing these things should be nothing, so just Continue to ask: “What the **** is it?”

“It is said that in every corner of the school, there is an unknown legend…”

Some were in the dormitories, where girls once hanged themselves, but later became haunted and changed to boys’ dorms. Boys have strong yang energy and can hold back female ghosts.

Some playgrounds always collapse for no reason. Some terrible things are buried in them. Children often disappear in the middle of the night.

There are also libraries in the night and in the day, and the number of steps is different. You can’t turn your head back when you walk. Once you count wrong, you can’t get out!

Etc., etc.

Each one sounds terrifying.

Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi were shocked.

They have never heard of it!

I still want to continue to ask, but at this moment, Zhang Xinhua has already got under the table, hugged Jiang Xiaoman’s legs, and shivered: “Xiao Man, help me! Xiao Man, help me! I said so much that I shouldn’t say, there must be something tonight. Things are going to entangle me!”