Chapter 128

“I heard my friends in the third middle school say that something went wrong in the math contest this time. The only one that was solved with additional questions was a tricky one.”

“The only one who can solve it is our enlightenment?”

“Yes, is there any other school besides Qiming?”

“Oh my God, isn’t it Yu Qingshi? Seeing that he is still handsome, I didn’t expect–”

“What are you talking about? It’s another one! I heard that her answer and the process of solving the problem are exactly the same as the wrong version of the answer!”

“What? That’s not… how could this happen?”

“How can it be impossible? She has great skills in her family, so what can’t it do to get some answers to use? It just happened to be overturned this time. Let me say, her previous achievements and awards, maybe how much water she has. I scored 58 points on the test! My God, if I were to take the test, even with my eyes closed, there would be more than that point…”

“It’s so funny.”

“Okay, stop talking, she’s here.”

Several women gathered together to whisper and talk about gossip, using what they thought were very low voices. In fact, Liang Siyu could hear them clearly.

They soon dispersed like birds and beasts, pretending that nothing happened, thinking that Liang Siyu hadn’t heard anything.

Liang Siyu clenched his fists secretly, and the scarlet bloodshot eyes were clearly visible. She lowered her head silently, without saying anything, just sat back in her position, deliberately patted the book on the table and made a loud noise to express her dissatisfaction.

If it had been placed before, she would have just opened up. But now Liang Siyu suddenly lost his confidence.

It’s not the first time Liang Siyu heard these gossips, and she thought about taking another test to prove herself, but she didn’t, because her system was still in a state of failure and couldn’t help her.

A useless system is just a waste.

She seems to have lost her biggest bargaining chip.

And these rumors secretly spread at a terrible speed.

Youdao is a lot of money. Liang Siyu has not seen the undercurrents under the waves. When she realized that it was not good and wanted to do something to recover, her development had reached an unstoppable level— -Even the reputation of the school has been affected.

After all, cheating on exams or cheating in competitions is not a glorious thing.

From one push to two, Qiming can cheat in this exam. I wonder if it will cheat in other exams?

Since cheating once and cheating twice, is Qiming’s reputation as an ace high school worth it for so many people? How much water does this grade have?

All kinds of sharp issues have been discussed.

Because Liang Siyu’s problem was not dealt with in the first time, it has developed to the point of irreversibility.

Although Liang Siyu seems to be a good seedling, her family also provides a lot of subsidies to the school, and the school is willing to give her good resources, but all this is based on friendship.

Now that the reputation of the school has been damaged, the principal can’t sit still and has personally asked about this matter.

After a meeting and discussion, it was decided that Liang Siyu should be punished and dropped out of school.

Little One Tears the Villain's ScriptOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara