Chapter 107

Yu Qingshi was stunned. He touched the person with his hand, bringing down the bright red liquid. The blood snaked down on the fair skin like cyan blood vessels. It looks a bit shocking.

It feels a bit fishy, ​​and a bit dry.

Jiang Xiaoman: “!!!”

what happened! ! ?

“Is there anything wrong with you? How could this happen? I think about it, I think about what to do with a nosebleed.” Jiang Xiaoman was anxious like an ant on a hot pot, first tied a rope to Yu Qingshi’s index finger, and then let him He tilted his head back, not letting the nosebleed down.

System: “!!! Host! This will cause blood backflow, which may cause suffocation!!!”

“But my nosebleed grandma does this!”

“The folk remedies hurt people! Let’s be more scientific!”

Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t help but hurriedly stuffed Yu Qingshi with a few pieces of paper and sent him to the school infirmary.

After the nosebleed was stopped, Jiang Xiaoman helped him back.

There were two cotton swabs stuffed in Yu Qingshi’s nostrils, like a good baby, he didn’t resist, sitting obediently, looking a bit dull.

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at him, wondering if it was an illusion. From the side, he felt that his cheeks were a little bulging.

Angrily.

But his expression was cold, and he couldn’t see what he thought for a while.

Suddenly Jiang Xiaoman squeezed his cheeks.

This sudden movement caused Yu Qingshi to stare at her.

Originally thought she would accept it as soon as she saw it, and even if it passed, he didn’t consider the villain. Jiang Xiaoman never knows what convergence is. She thinks Yu Qingshi is so cute, and it feels so good when she squeezes it. She is on the thief again.

Pinch.

“Let go!” Yu Qingshi was annoyed, with a thin red color floating on her face.

Not only that, the temperature of his skin also began to rise gradually, and his cheeks were so red.

Jiang Xiaoman seemed to have discovered some new world, curiously looked at his flushed cheeks, “Are you shy?”

Yu Qingshi couldn’t bear it, because his nose was blocked, it sounded like an urn sound: “Don’t pinch, do you think I’m still a child?”

“Can’t you pinch if it’s not a child?”

“…” Yu Qingshi was so angry that he didn’t talk to her all day.

He is very angry and angry now.

Jiang Xiaoman just can’t get used to it, she will go to the house to get rid of it.

In the evening, the two went home together, and Yu Qingshi also said nothing, intending to dry her for a while, ignoring Jiang Xiaoman.

Fortunately, Jiang Xiaoman is a man who can withstand setbacks. After running into a wall a few times, I didn’t give up, but worked tirelessly to make peace.

She took the initiative: “You came to my house for dinner tonight. I told my grandma that you had a nosebleed at school today. It may be due to physical weakness. She made you a lot of delicious food and said that she wanted to make up for you. To replenish the body, I don’t have this treatment.”

Yu Qingshi stood up and took two steps. He didn’t know what to think of, and stopped and said, “I’m not giving you face, I’m giving your grandma face.”