Chapter 41

The system felt that there was no error in its task. It can’t go wrong, so someone else can only go wrong.

Jiang Xiaoman was not wrong. She was really seriously bullying Yu Qingshi, but Yu Qingshi’s response was wrong.

The child is crooked.

He is no longer the villain who must report to you, caressing, uncertain, and cunning!

No matter how Jiang Xiaoman toss him, he won’t be angry. How can this stabilize the hatred?

The system knows that Yu Qingshi’s line will be difficult to follow. Because it is Jiang Xiaoman’s system, not Yu Qingshi’s system, it cannot interfere with Yu Qingshi’s blackening process.

Therefore, the system had no choice but to give up the Yu Qingshi line halfway, intending to let it grow freely.

The system wants to focus on itself and cultivate its own host well.

“Host, starting today, I will tell you a bedtime story every day.” The system said: “Every word I say, you must take it to heart.”

Tell stories again.

Jiang Xiaoman asked, “Do you talk about how you were bullied by the big system?”

“…” No.

It’s not Xianglin’s wife, how could it keep talking? What the system wants to tell is the original story.

Regarding the miserable childhood of her vicious female partner, and how the fake daughter occupied everything about her, she was happy.

No one can maintain balance under such indoctrination.

In the past, the host was too young to live in the town without any dispute. The surrounding environment is too simple, and she can’t understand anything vicious to her.

I’m fine now. When I came to the city, I knew what a good life was, and I had seen glitz. I was a child who had seen the world. In this way, there will be a gap and it is easy to blacken.

Originally, the system didn’t want to use such an extreme method. After all, the host was also grown up by it. The feelings were somewhat different, and the drug was too harsh for fear that the child would not be able to bear it.

Now it feels that its host is too powerful and smart, and it doesn’t need to be subtle, it has to be a bit ruthless.

The host’s mind is not as fragile as it thought, but the system’s mind is caring.

That night, after Jiang Xiaoman finished washing, he cleverly sat on the bed with a pillow, waiting for the system to tell the story.

“A long, long time ago…” the system said: “There is a couple who gave birth to a lovely daughter. They live rich, emotional and beautiful. This daughter was blessed by many people when she was born. This is an enviable family of three. ”

“It’s a pity that God is not beautiful. Not long after the child was born, he was met by an enemy-the child was stolen!”

“Ah!” Jiang Xiaoman said in surprise: “The little baby is so pitiful. I don’t want to listen to stories like this, the system manager. The baby is so miserable, and mom and dad are so miserable. You can change it. I don’t want the baby to be stolen. , I want to let the little baby stay with mom and dad.”

“…”

This can’t be changed.

The system stubbornly said: “Host, don’t interrupt, will you listen to my story? The story has been written, it can’t be changed.”