Chapter 77

Jiang Xiaoman was stunned.

The kid who lost the handkerchief with her was also shocked.

Jiang Xiaoman tried to grind the ground with his feet, and it felt hard.

How can this collapse the playground?

Jiang Xiaoman looked at him a few times and asked, “Is it because you are too fat? You should lose weight.”

Zhang Xinhua cried a few times and was furious.

He is not too fat! He is just too strong!

But the strong are to be beaten when they are young!

“You’ll know when you come with me.” Zhang Xinhua took her to the place where she had fallen.

The place where the collapse is not deep, but the area is relatively large.

There is a big round hole, and there is a circle of children around the round hole.

The children probed their heads, curious and scared, but couldn’t help but not look.

It’s really amazing.

what on earth is this kind of happenings?

When Zhang Xinhua returned with Jiang Xiaoman, he was treated like an “emperor clears the way”. The children all know that he collapsed this pit and thought he was particularly powerful, so they gave him a way.

It is this hero protagonist who is now crying with snot and tears because he is afraid of being beaten, which is really not beautiful.

“Jiang Xiaoman is here.”

“I heard that she is better than Zhang Xinhua, do you want to get another hole out?”

“Will you be scolded?”

The children talked about each other. They all looked at Jiang Xiaoman.

Jiang Xiaoman also looked at it for a while with a look of surprise, and said “Wow”, full of surprise.

After exclaiming, he turned around and asked Zhang Xinhua: “How did you do it?”

Did she not know?

Zhang Xinhua was even more panicked.

In full view, Zhang Xinhua didn’t dare to break anymore, so he could only cry: “I don’t know, wow… I just punched it, it’s just like that.”

If he knew that the punches were so powerful, he would not fight.

But then again. If the power of this set of boxing is really so great, then there are so many old ladies and grandpas in the park who punch every day, wouldn’t there be pits everywhere?

In this way, it is not the boxing itself that is most powerful, but the punching person!

It is his own ability!

No, he can’t let people know.

Zhang Xinhua looked at Jiang Xiaoman with a pale face, hoping that her clever little head could figure out a way to prevent him from the catastrophe, otherwise, a super hero is about to fall.

Jiang Xiaoman’s clever head couldn’t move at this time.

She doesn’t know what’s going on, but she still hangs, she can ask the system.

The system said: “Such a large pit cannot be achieved with Zhang Xinhua’s strength. Generally speaking, when the crust moves, the ground will bulge or fall. This should be one of the small-scale subsidences. Very dangerous , Don’t let your little buddies come close.”