Chapter 35

When Jiang Xiumei came out with a kitchen knife angrily, Hong Xingguo was already the fish on the chopping board, and Jiang Xing pressed for whatever he wanted.

Hong Xingguo struggled, Jiang Xing pressed.

The kitchen knife in Jiang Xiumei’s hand is bright, and there is still a scent of celery that hasn’t been washed off, which is particularly irritating.

“Let go of me–” Jiang Xing squeezed his mouth before he finished speaking, and couldn’t make any sound.

Jiang Xiumei looked at him coldly. After a while, he gestured to the kitchen knife in his hand, and said coldly: “I said we were weaned off you a long time ago, and I don’t want to be with you anymore. You will see what we have been in the city. I don’t have to come here to play the autumn breeze again. I want to come here to play the autumn breeze more than you.”

After saying this, Hong Xingguo was like a deflated balloon and his heart was ashamed.

What’s the point of not being able to fight the autumn wind? No hope.

Jiang Xiumei continued: “You can’t help my girl. I didn’t cut it. You are already a benevolent and righteous. If you shamelessly, I won’t be polite to you!”

“Mmm!” Hong Xingguo struggled desperately to speak.

Jiang Xing hesitated for a while, then turned around and asked his mother: “Mom, he seems to have something to say.”

“Let him say.”

Only then did Hong Xingguo breathe fresh air again.

He gave Jiang Xiumei a fierce look, and sneered: “I don’t believe my parents say that you are an unfamiliar one. I didn’t expect you to be so cruel! Just change your last name and leave your parents alone. How many years, you don’t even recognize me. What happened to you driving a motorcade and giving us thousands of dollars? Who are the relatives in the country who helped each other? Only you, a white-eyed wolf, would not recognize poor relatives when they developed! Fortunately, we are still sisters and brothers!”

“You–” Jiang Xiumei’s eyes widened, before he had time to speak, Hong Xingguo said loudly, “Of course, God has eyes! Your life is not getting better now, right? I think you will be finished sooner or later! Xiao Yezhong is a broom star! If it weren’t for her, Jiang Yue might not get sick!”

“Hold him for me!” Jiang Xiumei was furious.

But Hong Xingguo was prepared this time, and he was not so easily held back. He slid away like a loach, Jiang Xing did not hold it.

“Xiaoman is not a wild species, please clean your mouth!”

“Isn’t it a wild species? Who knows where she came from? If it wasn’t for the shame, why bother? If it wasn’t for her, we could be secretly laughed at by the neighbors? If she wasn’t picked up by you, your daughter stole her life. bastard.”

Jiang Yue was a thorn in Jiang Xiumei’s heart, and she felt distressed when she touched it. Hong Xingguo’s words made her red eyes long ago, and she could not care about anything, so she rushed forward and threw down Hong Xingguo.

With two vigorous “pops”, he opened his bow left and right, stunned everyone.

“You–” Hong Xingguo was furious and just wanted to speak, but when he touched Jiang Xiumei’s scarlet eyes, he was so scared that he did not dare to speak out.

This old lady is so powerful! Hong Xingguo felt that his posterior alveolar was loose!

Feeling the smell of rust in his mouth, Hong Xingguo’s “poach” made a mouthful of blood.