Chapter 61

Zhang Xinhua widened his eyes and looked at Jiang Xiaoman, and Jiang Xiaoman blinked and looked at him innocently.

The two stared at each other for a while, before Jiang Xiaoman spoke first: “How do you feel?”

Zhang Xinhua touched the two small twitches with his hands, thought about it, and said, “It seems…has become a little smarter?”

“Huh?” Jiang Xiaoman was stunned.

Is the cantilever barbed so easy to use? If it works so well, she will try it when she goes home. By the way, she is so smart, isn’t it because she pulls a lot every day?

Zhang Xinhua said: “I feel that I have become more eye-catching than usual, otherwise why are so many people watching me?” It must be because he has become smarter.

Other classmates passing by the door of the classroom look at him again, and classmates are also looking at him. His eyes are full of curiosity, which is an experience that has never been experienced before.

Zhang Xinhua has always been a mediocre little fat man, who can’t be recognized by the children. Except for a little fatter and a little bit of food, there is nothing else that shines.

Other children don’t like him to play too much, and never have to look at him like this.

This is the first time to receive attention from so many people!

It turns out that Jiang Xiaoman is always looked up and praised by so many people, it is so cool!

He too!

Zhang Xinhua made up his mind almost immediately: “I want to continue to pierce the beam!”

He enjoys this feeling of being noticed!

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at him and nodded: “Okay, then you have to study hard and study hard.”

“Hmm!” Zhang Xinhua was very happy.

Sure enough, in the face of these two tugging, even the head teacher looked at him twice when he entered the classroom, and his eyes were a little bit more surprised, not like usual! He finally became the extraordinary student in the eyes of the teacher!

It turns out that being a top student and a good student is like this!

Zhang Xinhua was erratic all day.

He just held up to two tugging, two tugging to go to the toilet, two tugging to go to the dining hall to eat. Going to the playground is a two-pronging, and going to clean the area is still the same.

No matter where he goes, he is the focus of the crowd!

Zhang Xinhua is really about to float, and he is as clueless as Jiang Xiaoman!

Tomorrow, he will continue to pierce the beam!

It’s just that Zhang Xinhua’s ambition failed to stick to the next day.

The next day, Zhang Xinhua, a child, came to school with his head naked.

A head was shaved like an electric light bulb, shiny.

It looks like a peeled egg, which is especially eye-catching.

At the same time, it’s as bright as an electric light bulb.

Today’s Zhang Xinhua is more eye-catching than yesterday’s Zhang Xinhua.

The classmates passing by the classroom door are watching him, the classmates are watching him, and the teacher is watching him.

The head teacher finally spoke to him and said: “Kid Zhang Xinhua, I like to change hair style recently. It’s good, very innovative, and dare to try it. We should also have the energy to study, not to shrink, not to be afraid of Barabara…”