Chapter 82

There are a total of fifty children in the class, and Jiang Xiaoman collected four hundred and fifty points for one composition.

She returned home full of loads, covering her mouth and laughing.

Jiang Xiaoman found that the children were really cheating.

In comparison, she is so bad. She often intimidates the children, she deserves to be a vicious female partner.

Jiang Xiaoman looked at his points panel, happy and sad.

The happy thing is that there is no need to worry about using points. The sad thing is that although the children are easy to cheat, but once they have cheated, the same trick will hardly be effective.

They are so fragile, eh.

But save some points, this point can still last a while.

Originally Jiang Xiaoman wanted to use it for learning, but she felt that the points should be used on the blade. Although it is important for learning to deteriorate, the bad guys are now in sight. If she had used all the points to exchange for Mother Rong’s needle card, when the bad guy came to trouble her uncle, she would not have the item card to deal with him.

After hesitating for a while, Jiang Xiaoman decided to save it first and use it later.

After returning home, in order to verify his guess, Jiang Xiaoman also deliberately asked Jiang Xing for verification.

“Uncle, the bad uncle last time, is he still here? Did he leave?”

Jiang Xing said: “Here, what are you doing to mention him?”

“I’m afraid he will cause trouble.”

Jiang Xing touched her head and said with a smile: “You don’t need to take care of your adult’s affairs. But don’t worry. He is said to have some strange illness, and he has not been discharged from the hospital. The doctor said he is not sick, but he He insisted that there was a problem with his body, but he had to be hospitalized because he couldn’t find it in the examination. In my opinion, this is called finding a disease without being sick.”

Jiang Xiaoman chuckled twice.

She knew what happened, but she didn’t say it.

Not only children are cheating, but adults are also cheating.

Is this terrified?

It’s not strong at all.

Maybe this is what my grandma said, don’t do bad things at ordinary times, don’t be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door in the middle of the night.

But now that he knew that he would not be discharged from the hospital and would not trouble his uncle, Jiang Xiaoman was relieved.

After Jiang Xing went to the newspaper inexplicably last time, the company’s business has improved a lot. Jiang Xing felt that the good things really had to be shouted out to let people know. After all, these days, the smell of wine is also afraid of the deep alley, no one knows how good your stuff is.

His mind is also flexible, but he didn’t use it on the right path before. Now that I want to make a fortune with my whole heart, my mind is much clearer.

Jiang Xing had an idea.

Jiang Xing found Jiang Xiaoman and said, “Xiaoman, uncle wants to invite your classmates to the farm. Let’s play together, go out in the autumn, take pictures, gather style, accumulate materials, and go back to write a small composition.”

In this way, not only the love he can’t donate to the playground is rounded out, but the children will also promote it to him when they return. Of course, children cannot come to consume, but the parents of children will.