Chapter 93

There was a roar of laughter from the toilet.

Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t hear what the people inside said, but it was mixed with Yu Qingshi’s muffled snort.

“!!!” Bastard, your father is here!

Jiang Xiaoman was furious. He was about to go in. He didn’t know what he thought of. He turned back and pulled a “under repair” sign in the utility room on the stairs and placed it at the toilet door, then got in.

Good guy, the cramped toilet was filled with dozens of people. It is not a wide space, it is even more crowded.

Among the many people, Jiang Xiaoman saw Yu Qingshi at a glance.

He was surrounded by a group of people, a pair of dark eyes staring at the crowd, his cheeks were a little red and swollen, and he seemed to have been beaten.

Jiang Xiaoman’s anger suddenly ignited.

The people inside were still concentrating on making trouble for Yu Qingshi, and didn’t notice a girl got into the men’s toilet.

The head of a tall boy, Jiang Xiaoman knew him well.

He is a senior in the senior grades, and is often caught by the inspection team who has recorded a punishment, a sting that makes all teachers a headache.

I heard that he didn’t learn well at a young age. At a young age, he learned how to fight and fight, and he said he wanted to mess with society!

Before, Jiang Xiaoman had always been with them. She was a good student of hers, and he was his schoolmaster, and they never had any intersection. But today, she was caught by her, these **** actually bullied Yu Qingshi!

The people inside didn’t notice that Jiang Xiaoman was Yu Qingshi who had seen her in the crowd, and his expression immediately sank. He who had been silent all the time suddenly raised his voice: “Go!”

“Go? Why do you want to go? Last time you hammered a few buddies so miserably, this time I brought someone here, and you just left, right?”

Another group of people burst into laughter.

Yu Qingshi: “…”

He suddenly had an ominous hunch.

Yu Qingshi said coldly: “I just don’t want you to fight.”

“I’m here to fight! I’m afraid of being a hairy! You still have time to beg for mercy!” continued to yell.

Yu Qingshi: “…”

In fact, it’s like this.

This group of senior stabbing heads usually try repeatedly on the verge of breaking the law and discipline, either to bully this classmate or that classmate. Occasionally fighting in the corner, self-review under the national flag.

These people are still at an age when they are confused, very easy to instigate and do not know what they are doing. If I didn’t learn fart things, I started to learn from people and socialize, and talk about loyalty, like a young and Dangerous boy.

When freshmen enter the school, the upper-grade gangsters want to show their power in front of the younger students and tell them their legends. This prestige and prestige came to Yu Qingshi.

Yu Qingshi is usually muffled, but he is not bully.

The two clashed and began to fight.

It is not white that Yu Qingshi and Jiang Xiaoman have attended so many interest classes. If he can’t beat Jiang Xiaoman, can’t he still beat the **** that fought against the crowds?