Chapter 117

Liang Siyu was depressed, his face turned pale and blue, and he couldn’t smile anymore.

She didn’t believe it.

With the high threshold of Qiming High School, how can the admission notice be given as soon as it is obtained?

Liang Siyu took a sulky mouthful of boiled water and calmed down the mood of almost vomiting blood.

At this time, Wen Hui also sorted out the facial expressions, and asked cautiously: “Xiaoman, what’s the matter? The enrollment quota for Qiming High School is not so easy to get.”

Liang Siyu also helped: “Yes, sister, there are many online scammers these years, so don’t be deceived. Some people have low IQs and are often deceived online. What they say is what they say.”

“Yeah.” Jiang Xiaoman said with a smile: “Then I don’t know how many scores the smart person got in the entrance exam? Since you said that you barely passed, then there should be at most an A? I don’t know the geometry question added to the last question. Has it gone?”

“You, how do you know…” Liang Siyu was dumbfounded, not knowing what kind of expression he should put on his face, his expression even more ugly.

“Because I did it.” Jiang Xiaoman smirked, covering his mouth, “Let me tell you, the final answer is number 2.”

“It’s impossible!” Liang Siyu shouted excitedly, a little uncontrollable, and stood up.

How is this possible?

How did Jiang Xiaoman know?

For the Qiming entrance examination, the scoring standards are indeed based on A, A, B, and B. Without specific scores, people who have not taken the test may not know. And Liang Siyu did not make the final additional question!

It’s the last time you check the answer with someone else before you know that the correct answer is the root number 2.

Liang Siyu stared at Jiang Xiaoman Jiang Xiaoman, unwilling to say something, but was reprimanded by Wen Hui.

“Enough thinking about rain! What do you always say that your sister does? This is a good thing, you sit down for me!” Wen Hui scowled and scolded, and his heart was full of displeasure.

Although Xiao Man said that her uncle helped her solve it and made Wen Hui very faceless, it was always a good thing. Si Yu showed sharpness everywhere like this, and his intention was too obvious.

Wen Hui couldn’t watch, and immediately said, “You apologize to sister.”

I don’t think Liang Siyu actually cried, very wronged.

She grew up so big that she had never been reprimanded by her mother. He didn’t apologize, just glared at Jiang Xiaoman and cried, “Are you satisfied?”

“…” Jiang Xiaoman was particularly speechless, shook his head: “Not yet.” I didn’t apologize yet, what are you satisfied with?

Liang Siyu was angry and ran away.

She rushed upstairs, slammed the door, and did not finish her dinner.

Only Wen Hui and Jiang Xiaoman were left facing each other.

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at Wen Hui, and asked innocently: “Mom, did I do something wrong? I didn’t curse.”

“…That’s right.” Wen Hui said with a dry smile, “Just ignore her, she has been spoiled since childhood and doesn’t understand the rules. You will know that each other is better when you get along slowly.”