Chapter 119

Liang Yuanqing felt that if this method of death was really **** off in this world, he would probably have died thousands of times now, and he was **** off by himself!

His hands and feet were tied to the hospital bed by five big flowers, which was obviously a neurotic treatment.

And the psychiatrist in front of him, everything is telling him that he was treated with mental illness on the spot!

Although it feels very humiliating, if you can really issue a mental illness certificate, then it is not a dead end. But things went wrong and it was here-he couldn’t follow his own heart, and he couldn’t cooperate with the doctor to falsify!

He is really broken.

Liang Yuanqing sweated heavily on his forehead, and his face was bruised and bruised. When he thought of years of conspiracy, he was going to waste it because of this kind of shit, and his heart was almost like blood dripping. It’s better to die!

Jiang Xiaoman looked outside the hospital bed for a long time before pushing the door in: “Doctor, what’s the situation with my father now?”

The doctor had a headache. He looked at the diagnosis and couldn’t sign his name because it was so strange.

The doctor said carefully and earnestly: “The patient is now very unstable, not only talking nonsense, but also trying to violently hurt people. You’d better not stimulate him, and don’t make too much contact with him, wait until his mood stabilizes.”

“Oh -” Jiang Xiaoman thoughtfully said in a small voice: “Can’t I just talk to him?”

“There is a certain degree of danger, it is best not to.” The doctor is now really starting to treat Liang Yuanqing as a mental illness.

With Liang Yuanqing’s performance, it is difficult for people to treat him as a normal person.

“That…” Jiang Xiaoman’s clever head lit up, and he smiled: “Isn’t it enough to give him a tranquilizer?”

“Theoretically, it can be…” When a tranquilizer acts directly on the nerve center, improper use will have sequelae, and it is not applicable if it is not necessary.

The doctor hesitated for a while, looking at the innocent little girl in front of him, and seeing her blinking her eyes with an expression that missed her father’s words very much, and his heart softened, “Well, we are also for his good, otherwise he may hurt To myself.”

“Hmm!” Jiang Xiaoman nodded.

Liang Yuanqing’s eyes almost protruded from the frame, very angry. He wanted to scold the street, but he didn’t dare to speak at all now. If others don’t ask him questions, he will be thankful.

So Liang Yuanqing could only watch the doctor give him a tranquilizer…

Before long, Liang Yuanqing didn’t even snorted, and the limbs that had been struggling just now collapsed on the bed, without a trace of strength.

Soon, Jiang Xiaoman and Liang Yuanqing were left in the ward.

Liang Yuanqing stared angrily at Jiang Xiaoman, panting, and said weakly, “What do you want to do?”

Jiang Xiaoman put his cheeks in his hands, looked at him, and asked directly, “Did you do Grandpa’s illness?”

Then Liang Yuanqing felt ill again. Say what others ask, without any precaution!

This is really **** outrageous!

“I think! But the old man is very defensive of me, even if I can do it, I won’t have a chance! If he can do it, he would have died ten years ago, where can I wait for the present?”