Chapter 14

[Find the target task, lock the target. Reward Points +2】

[Points arrive, balance -920]

Jiang Xiaoman blinked and stared at the little boy in front of him.

What is the system looking for?

Jiang Xiaoman was full of curiosity about this little friend. She asked the system, and the system only said that the other party, like her, will become a big villain, even more villain than her.

That’s it, Jiang Xiaoman understood.

All of a sudden, she was full of affection for the little boy.

It turns out that he is also destined to be extraordinary. Sure enough, the system is right. Among people like them, dragons and phoenix are attracted to each other, and they will meet each other!

It just feels a little strange. Why is he staying here so quiet?

Is he not afraid at all?

Why didn’t he say a word, didn’t he see her?

Jiang Xiaoman asked timidly: “How are you kid?”

The children ignored her.

He sat on the steps of the stairs, playing with a piece of wood with his head down. His expression was serious and focused, even if Jiang Xiaoman looked directly at him boldly and enthusiastically, he did not look up at her.

The safety passage was very secluded, the door was hidden, blocking most of the light, only the safety indicator light faintly emitted a green light.

Jiang Xiaoman was a little scared, she shrank her neck, feeling a little cold.

The system then issued her a task again.

[Task: Take away his Lubanmu and make him cry

Reward: 10 points]

Jiang Xiaoman stood still.

She doesn’t hate this little boy, why should she **** his things and cry her?

The system said: “Host, there is no reason for us to do bad things.”

Jiang Xiaoman reluctantly responded and walked to the little boy.

She sat on the steps and wanted to have a friendly and peaceful exchange with him, but she didn’t expect the little boy to move aside as soon as she sat down.

Stay away from her.

Jiang Xiaoman nudged over again, he moved again, one by one, and he directly forced the little boy to the corner.

The little boy finally looked up at her, did not speak, ignored her, just turned around silently, embedded himself in the corner of the wall, with his back facing Jiang Xiaoman.

Jiang Xiaoman: “…”

It is the first time for Xiaoman Jiang Xiaoman to experience what it means to be disgusted.

Suddenly her fist became a little hard.

But she is a good boy and can’t beat people.

Jiang Xiaoman endured the grievance and sadness, took out the few remaining two candies, and planned to deal with the little boy as he dealt with Zhou Haiyang before.

After all, no child can resist the temptation of candy.

The system reminded: “Host you can run away if you grab something.”

Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes twitched around, dispelling this idea, a little embarrassed.

It’s so dark here, she’s a little scared, she doesn’t know the way yet. And she may not be able to beat the opponent, nor can she run the opponent…