Chapter 59

The basic class of the interest class ushered in a new classmate.

Originally, the students in the basic class, except Jiang Xiaoman who is studying seriously and thinking that if he learns well, he can really fight well, the other children are here to play.

Feel free to talk about it, and it doesn’t matter whether you have a foundation or not, or talk about whether you can keep up with it. It is very common that a person is inserted in the middle of the basic class, and children are very used to it.

But today this new student is very special.

Because the teacher specially emphasized, don’t make trouble with new classmates, new classmates are not in good health; don’t make noise with new classmates, new classmates like to be quiet; don’t come to new classmates, new students have all kinds of strange habits.

In short, just let him play by himself, ignore him.

So troublesome.

This is the first time I have seen you.

In fact, the teachers don’t want to accept such unstable students, although the little boy looks quiet, very well-behaved, and doesn’t look like a troublemaker. But when the little boy’s father sent people over, he listed a long list of things to pay attention to, and he looked very serious.

The little boy’s father also emphasized that this is the first time the little boy has participated in this kind of social activity. In the past, he used to ask his tutor alone. I hope the teacher will take care of him.

It’s really troublesome. The teacher didn’t want to take it, but the money given by the little boy’s father is really…too much.

“Then…Everyone is free to move around.” After taking Yu Qingshi, the teacher left.

Of course it is not really going, but to observe in secret to see if the little boy can adapt to the activities here.

If it doesn’t work, let’s return it to the parents. The teacher thought.

As expected, Yu Qingshi was very quiet as his father said. He didn’t say a word, and didn’t want other children to look around curiously. Instead, he sat indifferently, as if it had nothing to do with him.

It’s all like this…what interest class are you taking? He doesn’t have any interest at first sight?

Moreover, the little boy’s physical fitness test failed at all, and the teacher did not dare to teach him anything. Even everyone wailed and ran, and didn’t dare to let him run.

Or forget it.

Just thinking about this, someone moved.

“Child Yu Qingshi!” The familiar little milk sounded, and the whole basic class was the most energetic, the most persistent, the most diligent, the most obedient, and Jiang Xiaoman, who was still crying to complete the task, threw an olive branch of friendship to Yu Qingshi.

“Why are you here?” she asked, shaking her head.

Yu Qingshi also showed a surprised expression, “Ah, I didn’t know you were too.”

“We are really fate.” Jiang Xiaoman took his hand and brought him to a small sandbag. “Do you like playing this? I like it so much. Every time my grandma beats me, I don’t Dare to fight back. After coming here, my grandma punched me once, and I kicked more every day, which was very comfortable.”

“…” Yu Qingshi silently followed her without resisting.

This small sandbag is filled with cotton and other sundries. It is not a real sandbag, but a little heavier. It is used for children to play.