Chapter 25

The efficiency of headhunting is very good. The company’s business has not been completed yet, but the house affairs have been settled. After talking with Jiang Xing on the phone, the two made an appointment to see the house.

It took another five or six days to survive the busy schedule.

Although the current housing prices have not yet gone to the sky, the school district housing has always been not cheap. Jiang Xing’s private library still has hundreds of thousands. He originally thought it should be enough to buy a three-bedroom and one living room, so that a family of three can live. The remaining money is reserved for future use, in case it is needed from time to time. I don’t think that when a house came down, it cost 400,000 yuan.

Jiang Xingren are stupid.

When talking about prices, Jiang Xing was absent-minded. These four hundred thousand will not be lost, the card given by Yu Wencheng still has five hundred thousand in it.

What Yu Wencheng gave at the beginning, but still how much. After the team made a profit, he immediately filled in the money, and waited for the opportunity to return it to Yu Wencheng. Now it seems that I cannot keep it…

Jiang Xing hesitated for a long time, and bought it for Jiang Xiaoman’s best school in the world.

Well, I worked so hard, and now I’m back before liberation.

Jiang Xing’s finances are almost in deficit.

On the way home, he felt that he was suffering from angina all the way, and raising a child would be a waste of money!

Holding his heart all the way home, I saw Jiang Xiaoman playing with two or three children. Jiang Xiaoman divided them up with a piece of chocolate.

Jiang Xing promised to buy it for her before, and bought three boxes during the New Year, all imported. The little girl usually cherishes it very much, one has to be broken into several pieces to eat.

Today, I was very generous, and I was actually sharing it with other children.

Jiang Xiaoman bowed his hips proudly and said: “You are welcome, I invite you to eat chocolate, I am not stingy at all. Uncle said, if I finish eating, he will buy it for me!”

Jiang Xing’s already relatively calm mood instantly turned bad.

What to buy? Uncle has no money!

Jiang Xing felt a pain in his flesh, but he couldn’t hold back for a while, and he picked him up and beat him again.

Jiang Xiaoman struggled for a while, and began to cry again.

“It’s so painful, uncle, don’t hit me…”

It sounds pitiful.

After a while, Jiang Xiumei rushed out with a feather duster, and she also slapped it.

“What are you doing? What are you doing? Are you venting your anger with your child? Are you not good at Jiang Xing? Are you shameless?”

Jiang Xing didn’t hide, he hugged the pillar in a daze, feeling a little moist in his eyes.

He murmured: “It’s nothing, I just feel that my heart is empty, it seems that something has been dug away, and it’s a bit painful.”

“This, what’s wrong with this?” Don’t be mad, when did Jiang Xing feel so sentimental?

Jiang Xiumei was so frightened that she didn’t fight anymore, and asked several questions repeatedly.

“It’s nothing. I bought this house and paid for it. After Xiaoman, I can go to the best kindergarten in the city. I think it’s good.”