Chapter 5

Jiang Xing’s body is not good. The doctor said that he needs to replenish his body and supplement protein. Although he returned from the hospital with medicine and skin care products, Jiang Xiumei felt that it was better to eat something that was tangible and visible.

The next day, after finishing school, she went to catch two river fish.

The fish were caught with nets, and they were still alive when they landed, and they were still alive and kicking with a bunch of grass.

It looks very plump.

Give Jiang Xing a piece of stew soup, and give Jiang Xiaoman one piece of braised soup, just right.

Jiang Xiumei walked back carrying two fishes, and met Zhou Haiyang’s mother on the way.

Zhou Haiyang’s mother said, “Auntie, don’t leave. I just met today, so let’s talk about it.”

The other party was furious and came to find fault at first glance.

Jiang Xiumei frowned, not afraid of her. Usually, for a melon seedling that grows beyond the boundary in the ridge, the two can quarrel for a long time, arguing over who belongs to the land. Jiang Xiumei had a set of experiences for dealing with Zhou Haiyang’s mother.

Both of them are famous shrews from all over the world. Who is afraid of whom?

“What the **** is the ocean? My old lady offended you?”

“You didn’t provoke me, but your Xiaoman is terrific, oh, Xiaoxiao is terribly young. Yesterday, I bullied our ocean to cry, and his eyes were red and his nose was swollen. I never saw him cry so wronged. Ask him what happened and he didn’t say anything, you must have instigated it! Are you shameless when you bully a child?”

Jiang Xiumei was happy when he heard it, “Oh, the two kids were fighting. You said that your ocean was bullied by my Xiaoman and crying? Are you okay? You don’t know if your ocean is so rich and can beat me? Your ocean bullies my Xiaoman. Haven’t cleaned him yet! Do you dare to come here?”

Jiang Xiumei rolled up her sleeves and looked dry. Fierce and intimidating.

Zhou Haiyang’s mother has some deficiencies. First, she can’t beat Jiang Xiumei. When Jiang Xiumei was the most sturdy, she could chase her from one end to the other with a kitchen knife. At that time, she just became a new wife, and she has been watching for a long time. Still fresh in my memory. The second is that her family’s oceans are indeed provocative. She has always been the only one who was approached by other parents. This is the first time that her child has been bullied to find other parents.

“I, I tell you the truth, what are you arrogant? Now everyone is civilized, so I don’t like your old suit.” Zhou Haiyang’s mother shrank, and immediately shrank her neck, but she still put a cruel expression in her mouth. He said: “I came here to tell you that I am optimistic about your Xiaoman! Don’t let her go crooked like your son. If you don’t do business everyday, you will get into trouble!”

Zhou Haiyang’s mother ran away, and Jiang Xiumei let out a sigh of relief, feeling uncomfortable.

She hadn’t heard the discussion in the village, she just didn’t know it.

It’s not a glorious thing to fight with someone and go to the hospital. If you put it in a house with a strict family tradition, you probably won’t have the face to meet people.

Fortunately, they are not.

So Jiang Xing is still alive now, and he is still alive, without being beaten by his mother.

But it is impossible for Jiang Xiumei not to feel uncomfortable when people want face and tree want bark. Being pierced by Zhou Haiyang’s mother face to face, I feel that my old face is almost lost.