Chapter 79

Jiang Xiaoman was still crying on stage.

The school auditorium has calmed down and the flow of people has decreased.

The teacher passed by her and saw her crying faintly, and asked: “Why did classmate Xiaoman cry?”

Jiang Xiaoman wiped away tears and said, “I, I just miss Mom and Dad a little bit.”

The teacher looked at her student files and knew she had no parents, so he sighed and touched her head.

Just about to coax the child, Yu Qingshi didn’t know where to get out of, and took away Jiang Xiaoman who was crying.

Two children sat in the corner, one silent and the other sobbing quietly.

Yu Qingshi asked her: “Do you still cry if you give you candy?”

There are thousands of reasons for Jiang Xiaoman to cry, and there are thousands of ways to coax them well, and they are not so easy to coax them.

Usually when Yu Qingshi couldn’t figure out why she was crying, he would ask her directly.

Jiang Xiaoman shook his head, crying and hiccups: “I’m not a kid anymore, you give me candy, I don’t want it either.”

After a pause, she licked her teeth, and remembered that when she changed her teeth, she felt sad and cried: “And I don’t want to eat sweets. If I eat sweets, my teeth will not be good. Looks great! Oh, go away, I don’t want candy.”

“Then why are you crying?”

“I just think, my parents don’t want me, it’s bad, I’m sad.”

Yu Qingshi sighed slightly when she saw tears on her face.

He still remembered how Jiang Xiaoman comforted him when he used to drill under the bed.

Jiang Xiaoman said that not only did she have no father, but no mother. Grandma still likes to beat her, she is really miserable.

From then on, Yu Qingshi really felt that no one in the world was worse off than Jiang Xiaoman.

But she was always happy, even if she was beaten by her grandmother, she would still look good the next day. Of course I don’t forget to bring him. Yu Qingshi thought that Jiang Xiaoman was already very strong, so strong that he didn’t take this to heart. Unexpectedly, she was still a child.

Yu Qingshi hesitated for a while before reaching out and giving her a light hug, which was regarded as comfort.

“Don’t cry.” Yu Qingshi said: “If you really want it, I will give my father to you.”

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at him dimly, and asked in a low voice, “But like that, don’t you have no father anymore?”

“My father can be my father or your father. Why can’t he be the father of two people at the same time?”

Jiang Xiaoman thought about it for a while and found it reasonable.

Huahua can have two children, Dahua and Xiaohua, so why can’t his father be the father of two children?

The truth is the same.

Jiang Xiaoman laughed quickly.

In fact, she wanted to grab Yu Qingshi’s father a long time ago, but she was embarrassed, so she suppressed it.

Since Yu Qingshi’s children took the initiative, she will go home and discuss it with Uncle Yu.

Jiang Xiaoman burst into laughter, “Okay, thank you, let’s discuss time with your father.”