Chapter 73

Because of the entrustment of his friends, Jiang Xiaoman is particularly concerned about raising silkworms.

But she didn’t do it blindly, she did it with certainty.

She remembered that her grandmother had raised silkworms before and even spun silk.

The silk quilt made by grandma is very warm and comfortable.

Jiang Xiaoman decided to ask his grandmother when he went home and ask him about his experience in raising silkworms.

After listening to her, Jiang Xiumei looked at the science experiment kit she brought back, and said confusedly: “What is there to observe? Just leave it, and leave it alone, and it will grow by itself.”

“……Oh.”

Probably there is really no experience to follow.

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t quite understand.

However, she found four boxes in a proper manner, labeled them with the names of the four people, then put the mulberry leaves in, and put the silkworm eggs in, waiting for the silkworm babies to hatch.

For this assignment, one difficulty lies in raising silkworms, and the other difficulty lies in keeping an observation diary. Not only do you have to write an observation diary, but you must also have your parents sign it.

Fortunately, neither of these is difficult for Jiang Xiaoman.

Other children are afraid of silkworms, she is not afraid. As for writing an observation diary, she has a very fast hand, so she can just write casually.

At the age of nine, she is still a good baby who loves to help others.

During the sericulture period, Yu Qingshi, Zhang Xinhua and Ye Jiajia occasionally came to take a look.

This is what Jiang Xiaoman requested.

Jiang Xiaoman said that although she had already arranged part of it, they had to come and see if they were responsible for their silkworm babies. Otherwise, the teacher doesn’t know how to answer the question.

No way, the other three had to come over and have a look at the weekend.

It’s just that they are very afraid of the silkworm babies, especially when they see the spots on the silkworm babies, and then start to squirm when they move, they are all trembling with goose bumps.

So that every time they come to observe the silkworm babies, a few people open a corner of the box, do their heads hard, close their eyes, and pretend to read it, then shout: I’m finished!

Jiang Xiaoman had no choice but to let them go.

After the observation diary was finished, Jiang Xiaoman was very satisfied.

After thinking about it, in order to experience a little difference, I deliberately added different words at the end of the four observation diaries to make a distinction.

Jiang Xiaoman said, “Today is really a fulfilling day! The silkworms have eaten a lot of mulberry leaves!”

Yu Qingshi said: “Today is really a happy day! Silkworm babies don’t like to eat mulberry leaves!”

Ye Jiajia said: “Today is really a happy one! Today the silkworm ate mulberry leaves, can I not eat it tomorrow?”

Zhang Xinhua said: “Today I am doing homework with my kids again! My baby silkworm has snatched other baby silkworm snacks!”

Hee hee, this makes it clear.

She is really a clever child.

But I didn’t think about it, and finally got caught.