Chapter 54

Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears, and was taken aback, thinking that his uncle had gone in the wrong place.

“Uncle, don’t we want to go home?” Jiang Xiaoman was confused, not knowing what was going on.

“This is our new home.”

“Are we changing a big house?” His big eyes were shining.

“Yes, I promised you that the pigs have been raised, and this house is still missing?” Jiang Xing looked on his face, and his heart… was bleeding.

Yes, he and Xiaoman promised this.

Feed her pigs and live in a big house.

He is a real man, he remembers.

Just…

Raising a child is really too strenuous, and too expensive.

This house is really all his possessions.

Really.

Jiang Xing has no money and no surplus.

Last time I managed to save some money, but a school district room of 400,000 yuan was directly emptied and let him eat pickles for a long time.

Then, he fought desperately for another year, and his private library began to become surplus.

With millions in the account, Jiang Xing thought, the first thing he had to do was to buy a coquettish sports car.

Businessman, how can there be no good car?

The car, that is a man’s legs, a man’s confidence.

Jiang Xing is ready.

As a result, something like Hong Xingguo happened and it was delayed.

After the matter of Hong Xingguo settled down, Jiang Xing thought, the car is not the most important thing, the most important thing is to live in peace of mind.

Although the former school district has a good location, there are safety risks.

Jiang Xiaoman’s being abducted can be regarded as being bitten by a snake once, and he was afraid of well rope for ten years. Jiang Xing turned his head to look at the small broken house, how unsafe it was.

Anyone can come in, anyone can lie to their children, Hong Xingguo will happen again, but he will not be so lucky.

Jiang Xing thought about it, but felt that he still had to move.

Move to a place with very tight security.

On another thought, I thought of Yu Wencheng’s family.

Yu Wen’s achievements are very good, the environment is good, and it is safe. It is fine to leave the child alone at home every day.

The key is that the two children have a good time with someone as company, and Xiao Man will not be lonely.

After discussing this idea with Jiang Xiumei, the old man immediately made a final decision.

The school district’s house cannot be sold, but it must be kept. This house…can only use Jiang Xing’s private library.

Finance once again returned to the pre-liberation period, Jiang Xing felt that he might not be able to eat beef noodles with beef now, but would have to eat pickles for a few months.

Anyway, he is a person with a good face when he speaks out in this city. Who can believe it?

However, the reality is so **** miserable!