Chapter 102

Under the supervision of external forces, people’s habits are easily cultivated.

Especially when the external force was Sun Xiaojie and they couldn’t resist, and they couldn’t overcome, each of them behaved like a quail, Jiang Xiaoman asked to do whatever he wanted, basically no objection.

Later, Sun Xiaojie thought for a while, why he had been a barbecued pork for so long before meeting Jiang Xiaoman, probably because his teacher could not martial arts.

It’s just that Jiang Xiaoman’s output is unexpectedly lasting.

I thought it would be the limit to just let them finish the content of the first grade, but she didn’t expect that she could do the content of the second grade!

Is that human being! !

But after thinking about it, this proves that their boss is really a literary and martial artist, and he is a rare master.

Following such a master, they are even more energetic in doing homework.

When the final exam was due, Sun Xiaojie and his group were not the last one, they actually passed!

This is simply a world miracle.

Because it was so miraculous, the dean was very excited. At the suspension ceremony, he also took a moment to let Sun Xiaojie and the others express their opinions.

The best progress award this semester is always right for them.

This elm’s head has been opened up, why do others not have it? The school tyrants have all started to learn. What reason do others have?

“Youth is to struggle, classmates.” The director held the microphone and said impassionedly: “Look, look at student Sun Xiaojie, he used to be self-evaluation in addition to self-evaluation. Now? He is finally not the last one! What a great progress and enlightenment? Classmates, when you think it’s too late, the best time is right now! As long as you continue to persevere, you will be able to defeat those who can’t persevere. You are the king’s teacher Barabala …”

The dean asked Sun Xiaojie: “I don’t know if Sun has made such a big improvement this semester, what learning methods are there? I can share with the students.”

Sun Xiaojie was also a little excited.

This is the first time that he came to the stage not to review, but to receive recognition, and he is now blushing.

After a pause, Sun Xiaojie yelled in full anger: “Thank my elder sister! If she hadn’t forced me to study with a stick every day, I wouldn’t have what I am today!”

The dean was startled and took the microphone and said: “It seems that every parent plays an important role in children’s learning. It is also necessary for the students and parents to work hard together. But violence, we are Bala Bala Bala, who is not advocated…”

Ye Jiajia and Zhang Xinhua whispered: “It seems that Xiaoman is still merciful to us.”

At least they didn’t use a stick to force them to do their homework.

Zhang Xinhua remembered that when he was in elementary school, Jiang Xiaoman threatened him and gave it to Tiger’s mother if he didn’t do his homework. After that, he patted his chest and said, “We are lucky.”

Ye Jiajia nodded in agreement.

As usual, Jiang Xiaoman won the first place again, with a certificate of award and a bonus of one hundred yuan.

In addition, the biggest gain is more than 500 points.

Sure enough, there are so many people and powerful. Whenever there is such a gathering of many people, her points will rise very fast. Unfortunately, this kind of opportunity is rare, only two or three times a year.