Chapter 66

Yu Qingshi also had a nightmare.

After returning home yesterday, he was distraught and sad, and he was in a bad mood at first glance.

During the meal, Yu Wencheng picked up vegetables for him, and he couldn’t eat anymore. He kept shaking his head without opening his mouth, which set Yu Wencheng on fire.

Yu Wencheng slapped his chopsticks, gritted his teeth and said: “I really owed you in my previous life! Raising children will know your parents’ favor. When you grow up and have your own children, you will know.”

In a word, Yu Qingshi was shocked.

Is he going to have children too?

That night, Yu Qingshi dreamed of raising a child.

Not one, but twins!

Yu Qingshi carried one on his back and held one in his arms. One crying wants to drink grandma, the other crying not to drink grandma.

Two little guys tired him to death, and then Jiang Xiaoman… Jiang Xiaoman did nothing! She was actually playing with other kids!

I threw both babies to him!

Yu Qingshi burst into tears with anger. The two children were too heavy and too heavy. He stubbornly struggled to wake up and found that half of Miaomiao’s body was pressing on him, too heavy.

After waking up, Yu Qingshi thought more and more and felt that the things in his dreams were likely to come true. He came out of grief, and then cried.

After tossing and turning for one night, I tossed like this ghost the next day.

Two kids, you looked at me and I looked at you, hesitated for a while, decided to sit down and talk.

After all, if the child is really born, it is still necessary to make it clear who is the one.

Yu Qingshi took Jiang Xiaoman to his home and said in a small voice: “Let’s watch TV together.”

He intends to verify it with Jiang Xiaoman. He can’t hear it, and believe what others say.

Jiang Xiaoman nodded, and then watched TV with Yu Qingshi.

On TV, it really was like what Ye Jiajia said!

The two looked at each other blankly and were a little panicked, but Jiang Xiaoman quickly calmed down.

She said: “Don’t be afraid, I made it clear last night. Although the baby is in my stomach now, he is still small and not grown up. I will have to wait until I grow up to give birth.”

“Is that right?”

“Yes.”

Yu Qingshi blinked, then stared at Jiang Xiaoman’s stomach without blinking.

The clothes are thick in winter, the belly is not round, and the bulging is not visible, but he wants to touch it when he looks at it.

There is actually his child inside.

“I’m going to be a father?” Yu Qingshi asked.

“I want to be a mother too.”

“When will the child be born?”

Yu Qingshi still wanted to discuss with her about bringing the children in the future, otherwise, if the twins were born and they were thrown to him to coax the children, then he would be exhausted.

“I can’t tell, it will take a long time anyway.”

That’s good, Yu Qingshi breathed a sigh of relief, so that he still has time to grow up, his strength becomes stronger, and he won’t be tired from carrying the child.