Chapter 89

Junior high school uniforms are similar, all of which are wide and loose sportswear styles.

A white T-shirt with black stripes, the school emblem is still embroidered on the chest, and the school motto is written underneath. A pair of black pants, simple and generous.

Ye Jiajia kid…No, I can’t call it a kid now. The parents are older.

When Ye Jiajia got the school uniform, he immediately complained to Jiang Xiaoman.

She said: “The clothes are so wide and the pants are so big, they can fit two of me! It’s not good-looking at all! I don’t like it. I can’t show my legs. How hot.”

Jiang Xiaoman really liked it.

Because it is convenient, and can run faster. There is no need to change clothes to fight!

Jiang Xiaoman comforted her and said, “It’s pretty, don’t you always envy my practice clothes? It’s the same color as my practice clothes, they look pretty.”

“But…” Ye Jiajia was silent for a while, nodded, pretending to be persuaded, “Okay.”

Anyway, everyone wears the same clothes, and she is not alone in being ugly. Thinking of this, I feel a lot more balanced.

But she envied Jiang Xiaoman, because Jiang Xiaoman was calm and thoughtful no matter what happened.

Jiang Xiaoman asked casually, “Don’t you need to be with your little brother at home?”

Ye Jiajia got angry when he mentioned this.

The little brother is stupid.

I can’t make milk by myself, and I can’t wear clothes by myself. Not only can’t help her with homework, but in turn, let her help with homework!

Ye Jiajia angrily said, “He is in elementary school now, so I don’t need to watch it. Ah, ah, stupid, stupid, how can I have such a stupid brother. My dad asked me to help him with homework. Me!”

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at her, “What’s the matter?”

“11=3, 24=5, 33=8…” Ye Jiajia muttered, “Why can’t I even do such a simple question? Why? I feel that my life span is about to be halved, and I have no hope. Yes. Every day tutoring homework, you have to live half a year less.”

“Let’s open it up.” Jiang Xiaoman patted her on the shoulder, and comforted: “You were almost like this before.”

“…”

Ye Jiajia stopped talking.

I swallowed everything I wanted to say, and sat blankly, eyes blank.

Why does Jiang Xiaoman remember even this kind of thing? why?

It would be great if Jiang Xiaoman was her younger sister. In this way, counseling would eliminate the need for high air pressure, dizziness, and fainting at any time.

After a pause, Ye Jiajia said again, “Xiaoman, my hair is growing. Do you want to cut your hair with me?”

Ever since her mother didn’t pigtail Ye Jiajia, Ye Jiajia had a thought of breaking the jar. Dad combed it so ugly, she didn’t let him comb it at all, she did it herself.

The consequence of tossing yourself is that the more you toss, the more you have a heart to develop towards Sister Cool.

She didn’t admit that she still missed Jiang Xiaoman’s colorful dirty braids.

Jiang Xiaoman did not immediately agree, but took out his calendar and said, “Let me first see what day it is and if there are any taboos.”

“…”