Chapter 32

On the second day of kindergarten, Jiang Xiaoman gained 10 points and the debt became -790.

I’m so happy.

It turns out that this is the feeling of going to school. It is so fun to be able to learn, have playmates, and earn points at the same time!

She cried Zhang Xinhua’s child and snatched a little girl’s candy. Although she gave it back to her, she also cried.

Later, in order to coax her, Jiang Xiaoman also contributed two of his own candies, which made the little girl laugh.

She is so generous.

But these two candies were picked out of her rations, bought by her uncle, and they were not exchanged with the system.

Although the system sent her 100 points of lucky money last time, Jiang Xiaoman never exchanged any candies or biscuits from the system.

Because of his uncle’s experience, Jiang Xiaoman knew that real good things must be spent on the blade. Candies can be bought anywhere, but points are not.

She has to save the points and save her life.

If in the future, if Uncle disobeyed and ran away again, or she was disobedient, was beaten up, and was beaten half-heartedly, she could still save herself.

Jiang Xiaoman felt that he was too far-sighted, very foresighted, and very impressive.

Of course, this is also learned from grandma.

After my grandma moved to the city, she couldn’t take any time off, and always wanted to open up a plot of land in the yard to grow something. This way, you don’t have to go to the market to buy vegetables and you don’t need to spend money to eat.

Once there is a famine, there is not enough food to eat, or something changes outside, you can’t buy food, and you can still be self-sufficient.

You can pick fruits and vegetables in the yard, which is beautiful.

I always have to order something to eat at home, so I can feel comfortable. This is what my grandma did when I was in town. There is always an obsession with stuffing things.

However, this is just grandma wanting to be beautiful. Because the size of the yard limits her play, it also restrains her thoughts.

Uncle said that when she gets richer in the future, she will open up a vegetable garden for her to grow vegetables for her grandma.

But Jiang Xiaoman felt that his uncle was too wasteful. The land is so expensive, and there is so much money in a small place. He actually bought vegetables to grow vegetables. He really didn’t understand life.

It should be used to raise pigs.

Raise two pigs as big as flowers, and big flowers can give birth to small flowers, so they don’t have to buy meat for the rest of their lives!

If you can’t finish eating flowers, you can exchange food and cloth with other people. In short, the flowers are very useful. The meat is delicious, and it is better than vegetables.

The more Jiang Xiaoman thought about it, the more he felt that she was also looking for a piece of land to raise pigs from her uncle.

Jiang Xiaoman happily waited for his uncle to pick him up.

When Jiang Xing came to pick up the child, he deliberately looked left and right to see if she had any discomfort, or she cried again not to come to school.

nothing.

Jiang Xiaoman smiled, returning to his heartless appearance again, smiling very sweetly.