Chapter 113

“This is the identification result.” Steward Wen handed the DNA identification list that he had just received to Liang Yuanqing.

He used Wen Hui’s hair to compare with the collected Jiang Xiaoman hair.

The coincidence rate is 99.999%, with immediate family members.

Jiang Xiaoman is Wen’s lost daughter.

When the steward Wen thought of the little lady who was suffering, he couldn’t help but sigh in his heart, and his eyes were hazy.

Liang Yuanqing looked down for a long time, then pulled out a smile, “Yes, it’s fine…”

He held his forehead, “I have talked to my child, and I feel very close when I see her. You tell Wen Hui and them the news first, and I will communicate with the child and take her back.”

Now that my father is here, I don’t need to worry about the rest of the matter. After thinking about it, there is nothing left, but the steward Wen said: “Then I will take the first step.”

Liang Yuanqing sneered after hearing that the housekeeper had left.

Sure enough, there is something wrong with this ghost place!

Every time I come back, something unpleasant happens!

This is true once, twice, and three times!

But it doesn’t matter, he gets up from wherever he falls. The cards in his hand have a big win.

No matter how clever Jiang Xiaoman is, he is only a child after all. As long as he takes people to City B, in an unfamiliar environment, he will call her the gods and the earth.

At that time, he will just round and squeeze, and he has to be obedient if he doesn’t want to be obedient.

Liang Yuanqing settled down and called Jiang Xiaoman. He beeped for a while and found that he could not be connected.

What’s going on? Did she temporarily regret it and blacked him out?

Liang Yuanqing walked around the room, pacing restlessly.

He decided to wait a while, and if there was no reply, he went to the Jiang family to see in person, maybe it was the Jiang family who hid the people.

While hesitating, Jiang Xiaoman took the initiative to call him back.

Liang Yuanqing said anxiously: “My child, why didn’t you answer the phone just now? My dad died in a hurry!”

“…” So exaggerated.

Jiang Xiaoman glanced at the phone screen and was reluctant to talk to him, “It was in flight mode just now.”

“…What, what?”

“I can’t answer the phone on the plane.”

Liang Yuanqing’s eyes went dark, and he was caught off guard by this series of changes, “Where have you been? Why didn’t you tell me in advance? Didn’t you say you want to go back to City B to see your mother?”

damn it!

Jiang Xiaoman nodded: “Yes. So here we are.”

“…Wh, what?” Liang Yuanqing was really going to pass out.

He thought that after solving the steward Wen, he solved a lot of mess. Unexpectedly, the steward Wen had taken care of him, but Jiang Xiaoman was not slippery and did not listen to his arrangements at all!

“I meant to come to City B, but I didn’t say that I must come with you.” The tone was still so innocent, so confident.

Liang Yuanqing’s heart aches and dizziness.