Chapter 65

Jiang Xiaoman was absent-minded for the entire class.

This is rare.

She is a good student. She does not eat snacks or doze in class. She actively answers questions. The teacher raises her hand first.

But today, she really didn’t have the law to listen to what the teacher said.

Jiang Xiaoman was the only one who was restless, but Yu Qingshi was also restless.

He wrote and painted on paper, drew and drew, somehow, drew a stickman family of three.

Two are taller and the other is shorter.

He was stunned, then quickly crossed it out, blacking out the three stickmen, without seeing anything.

Perceiving his movements, Jiang Xiaoman asked him: “What are you doing?”

Yu Qingshi shook his head.

He lowered his head and kept thinking about the baby.

Is he… really going to be a father?

But he is still a baby himself, how can he be a father? Can he protect the baby? He will not coax the baby when he cries, nor will he give it to grandma. He doesn’t know how to braid or change clothes.

Can a little baby eat canned food like Miaomiao, can he eat by himself?

Ahhhhh!

Yu Qingshi thought about it, his head was about to explode.

The interest class was finished near the end of the term. After school, Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi went home together.

When they arrived at the door of the house, the two said goodbye to each other, and looked at each other again.

They faintly had the same guess, both of them were hiding their thoughts, but they were embarrassed to say it.

“Goodbye.” Yu Qingshi said.

“Bye.” Jiang Xiaoman also waved to him, and then went back to each house.

When eating in the evening, Jiang Xiaoman was very hungry, and he ate two bowls at once, eating very happily. After eating two bowls, she also ate jelly!

After eating, my belly is bulging.

Jiang Xiaoman burped contentedly, and was about to happily collapse on the sofa. Jiang Xiumei passed by her while cleaning and saw her round belly. He said casually: “You kid, don’t eat your stomach, just take it easy. The pillar and his wife, that is, when they have a baby, they can eat like you.”

When Jiang Xiaoman heard this, a sharp spirit bounced from the sofa, looking at Jiang Xiumei with shock.

“Grandma…Is there a baby, she will eat a lot, lazily do not want to do anything, the belly is still like blowing, round and swollen? Is everyone like this?”

“What’s more, pigs are like this!”

…It seems to be.

When I was in the countryside, Huahua used to sleep and eat all day long. When I had a baby, I was a little fatter, and able to eat and sleep better.

It’s really like this!

Jiang Xiaoman returned to his room stiffly with a pale face, sleepwalking.

Does she really have a baby?

Jiang Xiaoman lifted up his clothes and stood in front of the mirror to take photos.

Then she found that her belly was really round and bulging!

Jiang Xiaoman was dumbfounded.

She touched her belly with a thoughtful look on her face.