Chapter 6

Things are a bit complicated and thrilling.

Jiang Xing usually screamed and drank, followed by a lot of brothers and brothers behind him, and he did not do anything bad. Most of those brothers are in the neighbourhood and villages. It’s absolutely incapable of using knives and guns, which really kills and maimed people, otherwise it will be enmity.

The incident happened more than ten days ago. Jiang Xing left home for a few days, and Xun Mo should have returned home.

It just happened that Jiang Xing missed the last bus on the night when he returned to town from the county seat. In desperation, Jiang Budaoxing intercepted a car halfway and asked if he was going to the town and if he could catch him. We are all brothers at home, if the end of the world is next to each other, the big deal can still be paid.

The driver’s face was very ugly, he gave Jiang Xing a sullen expression and let him leave. The traffic police on the side saw that they were dauntingly obstructing the traffic and ran over to educate them. The other party didn’t want to mess with the police, so reluctantly let Jiang Xing get in the car and leave the scene quickly.

It’s just that Jiang Xingxin noticed something was wrong no matter how old he was, seeing that the road got more and more divergent, and stranger and more unfamiliar.

“Brother, did you go wrong?”

“Brother, this is not the way back to town.”

“Big brother, look at the map, big brother, see if you are on the wrong track, big brother, you—”

“Shut up!” The other side couldn’t bear it, and the two strong men got together, tied Jiang Xing and threw it in the trunk.

There was not only Jiang Xing in the trunk, but also a little boy.

Jiang Xing got into a trafficker’s car.

“Fortunately, I am a master of art, otherwise I really won’t be able to come back.” Jiang Xing looked terrified and filled with outrage: “Mom, tell me, is it because the sun is getting worse? That kid? Fortunately, I met me, otherwise I don’t know where I was abducted. The kid seemed to be a dumb. When I saw him, I remembered Xiao Man’s childhood, and when I was anxious, I could only say “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Jiang Xiumei listened blankly and asked him: “Oh, so what about the kid?”

“Run, run… right.” Jiang Xing said: “When I was fighting the gangster, I let him run away first. I can’t say that it’s just righteous, right?”

Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes opened wide, he immediately said “Wow”, and clapped his hands with great support, “Uncle is amazing!”

“It looks like it’s true.” Jiang Xiumei rolled her eyes, and poured cold water into her mouth: “Who else believes you but Xiaoman?”

Jiang Xing touched his head and sighed, no longer explaining anything.

I don’t know if the child escaped from the clutches. If he didn’t escape, his bravery would not be considered successful, and the knife would have been in vain.

I lowered my eyes and saw Jiang Xiaoman still looking at him eagerly, apparently listening as a story.

Jiang Xing couldn’t laugh or cry. He picked her up and put her on her knees, and said, “My Xiaoman is a lucky star, and she must be promising in the future!”

Jiang Xiaoman waved a small fist, “I have a great future! The system says that my status is very important, irreplaceable, and the most useful person! This world can’t do without me.”