Chapter 103

Although it’s winter vacation, the class still needs to be made up.

Jiang Xiaoman is a self-disciplined child who never slackens by playing crazy. After a few days of rest, Jiang Xiaoman asked Tao Tao to make a winter vacation study plan for her.

The plan is full, even before the Spring Festival.

This melodious learning spirit made Tao Tao tears in his eyes.

Tao Tao asked her, “Xiaoman, don’t you have to go to your relatives during the Spring Festival?”

“I have no relatives.” I used to go back to town to celebrate the New Year. At that time, the taste of the New Year was also strong, and Jiang Xiaoman also liked to go back.

But now the town is gradually empty. There are no people here. New people have been added, and the elderly have been back and forth for so many years. Jiang Xiaoman has not known a few people long ago. Even Teacher Tang retired because he fainted in class last year. He is now living with his son in the city, providing peace of mind.

Thinking about going, there really are no relatives who need to go.

The only relative in the family still wants to kidnap her bad guys all the time. Jiang Xiaoman is a grudge, let alone dealing with them.

To go back to the town, it could only be that grandma went back to warm the stove, worshiped Lord Stove, and invited him to enjoy a meal in the coming year.

“That…then you are really hardworking.” Tao Tao Nene closed his mouth.

Jiang Xiaoman was too worry-free, but she felt that the money was hot.

It would be nice if my brother was so relieved, eh. Tao Tao Youyou sighed.

Tao Tao was so sad that even Jiang Xiaoman could see that something was wrong.

Jiang Xiaoman asked her: “Teacher, do you have any concerns?”

“No.”

Jiang Xiaoman put down the pen and covered the pen cover. “The teacher will not say anything, it will easily become a knot, and then can’t think about it. A small problem will become a big problem. If you want to solve it later, it will be difficult.”

Tao Tao blushed, and suddenly he felt a sense of restraint in facing his elders. At a young age, Jiang Xiaoman knew so many great principles and he was right.

It’s just that… she can’t solve this problem by saying it.

Tao Tao resisted the burst of tears and choked up: “Xiaoman, the teacher knows that you are a good boy, but every family has hard-to-read scriptures, and some things can’t be solved by telling them. You are still young, and many things are Don’t understand.”

Jiang Xiaoman raised his cheeks: “If you have any difficulties, you can go to my uncle. I am a child, but my uncle is an adult. He is amazing and can solve many things.”

“This, this is not good…” It was Jiang Xiaoman’s uncle, and not her uncle, Tao Tao gritted his teeth, “Xiaoman, don’t say anything, the teacher knows it.”

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t want to be difficult, nodded: “Okay, let’s give the teacher a holiday today, goodbye teacher.”

“……Goodbye.”

Tao Tao is really unheard of when students give teachers a holiday.

But she was so obedient.

Looking back carefully, in the past few months, Tao Tao was led by Jiang Xiaoman. It was Jiang Xiaoman who made the request, and Tao Tao cooperated with her.