Chapter 19

There was a heavy snowfall last night. At this time, it was covered in silver and the world was white.

There was a burst of fragrance from the kitchen, which was the smell of pork.

Jiang Xiaoman sat on the threshold and shed tears.

Jiang Xing brought her a bowl of pig brain flowers, sprinkled with millet pepper and soy sauce, the warm sesame oil was nourished, and the smell was very delicious.

“You need to use your brain when you go to school. Eat more to be smarter.”

Jiang Xiaoman picked up the spoon angrily and ate while crying, tears streaming down his face.

She felt that she was sorry for Dahua, sorry for Huahua.

I spent two peanuts with peanuts and let them finish eating.

Jiang Xiaoman has raised them for so long. Although most of the pigweed is played by her grandmother, she still eats the little pumpkins, but the big flowers and the little flowers are gone. She is still very sad.

After Jiang Xiaoman finished eating, he ran to the pigpen and said to Huahua who was dozing on the ground with his head drooping: “Don’t be sad, Huahua, I will depend on you from now on.”

Huahua lazily raised her eyelids to look at her, hummed a few times, and continued to sleep.

The child was crying so badly, Jiang Xing couldn’t bear it, and comforted her: “I like pigs so much. From now on, my uncle will buy you a little fragrant pig and keep it as a pet.”

Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears: “What kind of pig is a fragrant pig? It’s more cute than a big flower, and is it delicious? Isn’t it delicious?”

“…It should be delicious too.” Jiang Xing wiped his mouth and gestured to her. “It’s just this big, it will never grow big, let’s not eat it.”

Jiang Xiaoman was a little happier, and from the bottom of his heart he named the Xiang Xiang pig that he had never met.

I hope that Xiangxiang will always be fragrant, but Jiang Xiaoman thought for a while and felt that it was too fragrant. If it’s too fragrant, she might be tempted to eat it.

After hesitating, she chose a new name, Xiao Xiangxiang. It means that only a little bit of fragrance is fine.

After the first meal of pork, the uncles and uncles who came to help kill the pigs all left, and the house became quiet. Jiang Xiaoman and Jiang Xiumei are cleaning up the leftovers and taking care of the yard.

The weather was too cold, Jiang Xiumei was afraid of freezing her, so she drove her back to the house.

“Your uncle doesn’t work. Why are you here to join in the fun? Go back to the house.”

Now that the mine is no longer working, the workers are all going home for the New Year holidays, and Jiang Xing naturally has no work to do. Recently, he has been idle at home every day.

Jiang Xiaoman had to put down his chopsticks and ran back to the house to cook.

From time to time, the carbon in the brazier jumped out of a sporadic spark, making people drowsy. Jiang Xiaoman leaned his head on Jiang Xing’s knee and asked him in a vague voice: “Uncle, when will I be able to attend the best kindergarten in the world?”

After more than half a year, Jiang Xiaoman’s hair has grown again, and it has grown better than before.

The little girl’s hair is very thick and supple, and it feels very good. It is a pity that she loves her hair so much that she always protects her from touching it. Jiang Xing only touched for a while before letting go.