Chapter 49

Jiang Xiaoman cried and cried miserably.

The child sat on the threshold, looking at Huahua’s corpse, watching the pigsty where it had been in grief coming from it, wiping tears all the time.

Jiang Xing gave her a piece of barbecued pork,

The color is very beautiful. It is drizzled with soy sauce and burnt with caramel color. It looks very tasty and makes people appetite.

Barbecued pork is made with colorful meat.

Jiang Xing said: “For pigs, the best destination is to eat some when they are alive, and be eaten by others when they die. If you eat happily, you will be able to look down upon the flowers.”

Jiang Xiaoman choked, and whispered: “Crimson.”

“Is it wrong? Just eat it. You can cry when you cry, and you have to eat when you eat.”

Jiang Xiaoman followed his words, lowered his head and took a bite, chewed a few times, and flattened his mouth.

“It’s not delicious at all!” Jiang Xiaoman instantly felt even more that Huahua was so unjustly dead, so he cried even louder.

Of course it’s not tasty.

The meat of the old sow is not as tender as the suckling pig, and it is not easy to eat. It’s not good because it’s not chewy.

Jiang Xing doesn’t like eating either.

Ask him to say that Huahua should be raised and buried when it is dead. But even if his mother is now prosperous and rich, she still can’t change the traditional virtues of diligence and thrift. He has to spend money.

The elderly always cherish a bite. If they don’t want to throw away the waste in vain, they can only bite their teeth and close their eyes to eat.

Jiang Xing sighed, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t want to eat the barbecued pork, so he could only eat it.

The child was so tired of crying that he fell asleep soon.

Even in his sleep, he still pumped hard, it looked so miserable.

The eyes and nose were red from crying.

Jiang Xing picked her up and put her back on the bed.

No one has lived in the ancestral house for a long time, and the mattress and bed exudes a musty smell, with a smell of old things.

Jiang Xing rubbed at random and found a small quilt to cover her.

Three people in the family can’t finish eating a half pig. Holding a kitchen knife, Jiang Xing cut most of it, put it in a basket, and planned to send it all to Teacher Tang.

This year, he finally didn’t have to carry the basket to deliver things by himself, but could drive there directly.

Jiang Xing and Yu Wencheng have a good relationship. Over the past year, they have borrowed the mine car from time to time and drove a simple and rude road that could barely let the car in.

The road is spacious, easy to walk, and convenient for people.

Now Jiang Xing’s reputation here is very good. It is said that he never forgets to dig wells, and he never forgets his roots.

When the old man mentioned it, he exaggerated.

I never thought that the **** who shook his head when I mentioned it at the beginning will have the same talent today.

It is really good fortune to make people.

After Jiang Xiaoman woke up from sleep, Jiang Xing had everything ready.