Chapter 51

Hong Xingguo’s complexion was blue and purple, and he didn’t know what to do for a while.

Of course he is not afraid of the threat of a kid. In fact, Jiang Xiaoman was dead or alive, he didn’t care at all. He still feels distressed about the meal money and wants to sell her meal.

But he wants to get a dead person over, even if Jiang Xiaoman is really the lost child of that family, he won’t get the money.

Jiang Xiaoman looked at his gloomy face and continued to increase his output: “Don’t believe me, Yu Qingshi’s child is my lifeblood, everything I have, I can’t live without him! If you don’t send me to see him, I will die. !”

system:”……”

The system is a bit ashamed.

It turned out that it was like this when it told stories to deceive children.

It sounds a bit unreasonable.

Fortunately, the host is a child to believe.

Hong Xingguo glared at Jiang Xiaoman and sneered: “What kind of kid Yu Qingshi? I don’t care. You follow me obediently, and I take the money and leave. Then it doesn’t matter to me where you like to go.”

Jiang Xiaoman cried, in a sloppy posture.

She wiped her tears and said: “I don’t care about me. If I go with you, I will never see him again. Without me, he can’t eat and sleep well. There is no one under the drill bed. He, he would cry with fear. His father was busy in the mine all day long and didn’t care about him. Such a big villa, he lived alone, he was really pitiful. We also made an appointment to wish each other New Year, I haven’t called him yet. At least you have to ask me to call him, or I will not follow you.”

Mine?

and many more.

The owner of the mine seems to be named Yu Lai?

Hong Xingguo’s heart began to become active.

He squinted and asked, “Such a big villa? Do you still know where his family lives?”

“I know, his house is very big and beautiful, and there is a small garden!” Jiang Xiaoman cried and said, “Anyway, you want to sell me for money. Before I leave, can’t you let me deal with my baby? I’m in the city. There are many good things buried in the home here. Grandma doesn’t love them, and my uncle doesn’t like them either. I can only entrust them to Yu Qingshi’s children! My thousands of New Year’s Eve money is also at home in the city!”

Hong Xingguo touched his chin and looked at the little girl who had been crying, feeling upset.

But my heart was moved.

Boss Yu’s family is so rich, if… he also took his son, and lied that it was the kid who left and he found it back, wouldn’t he be able to get two money?

Anyway, the children are so coaxing.

Since Jiang Xiaoman and him are good friends, it should be easy for Jiang Xiaoman to bring him out. Even if the latter things were revealed, Boss Yu wanted to be held accountable, it was Jiang Xiaoman’s fault and had nothing to do with him.

He is a great man who brought the child back!

“Good, good.” Hong Xingguo started to coax the child again, “Since you are going to leave and you can’t bear him, we will go to his house to find him, and talk to him face to face.”

Jiang Xiaoman cried, stunned.

This big bad guy is so stupid.

She originally thought that at most she could call Yu Qingshi’s children and ask him for help.