Chapter 71

Jiang Xiaoman cried out of the barbershop. Zhang Xinhua has gone home with his father, and now only she and Yu Qingshi are left.

The little girl shed tears in the wind, her eyes and nose were red, and her eyelashes were full of teardrops, which looked so pitiful.

Yu Qingshi glanced at her and said, “Don’t cry.”

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, she cried, she cried, she couldn’t control herself at all!

“Scientific, not superstition.” Yu Qingshi said: “This is all taught by the teacher, and the school bulletin also has it. Why are you afraid?”

Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears and explained: “But my uncle and my grandma are superstitious.”

Yu Qingshi became silent.

Jiang Xiaoman said again: “I don’t want my uncle to have an accident.”

Yu Qingshi looked at her pitifully and took her hand to comfort him: “Don’t be afraid, as long as your uncle comes home safely today, it means that this matter is not true at all. Adults are very strange, and there are always many strange taboos.”

“Those are all rules set by the ancestors.”

“There are so many ancestral rules.”

“Yes.” Jiang Xiaoman looked at him, feeling that she had met a friend, but she still wanted to cry.

Most likely, it was the uncle who was fine, but she was about to.

Jiang Xiaoman whispered: “But I don’t want to have an accident on my own.”

Seeing her worries, Yu Qingshi’s children have slapped a knife for a good friend again.

“Don’t be afraid, if your grandma beats you, you just say that I cut your hair, so you won’t be beaten.”

That’s right.

Under normal circumstances, as long as there are guests, or a relationship with Yu Qingshi’s children, grandma will become very good at talking, but there is one exception, that is, breaking the rules and taboos, which is absolutely impossible.

For example, in the town before, when Jiang Xiaoman used the stone lion at the door of the town house as a wooden horse to ride, grandma had to teach him a lesson, no matter how she sold miserable clothes, it was useless.

Thinking of this, Jiang Xiaoman said: “No, grandma can’t talk about this kind of thing.”

Yu Qingshi thoughtfully said: “That’s okay, then the two should be beaten together, so that you feel better.”

Jiang Xiaoman was particularly moved, and he cried even more: “You are such a good person.”

Yu Qingshi blushed again and gave a small “Um”.

After returning home at night, Jiang Xiaoman also kept wearing her hat, unwilling to take it off.

She thought, if she wears a hat for a few more days, her hair might grow out, and neither grandma nor uncle will know that she has cut her hair.

It’s just a pity that Jiang Xiaoman died before his plan could be implemented.

Because that evening, when Jiang Xing returned home, because of the road construction in the community, he did not see the sign clearly, and then accidentally ran into a pillar on the side of the road. People are nothing serious, the bumper of the car is broken.

It was a surprise accident.

After returning home, Jiang Xing said casually, not planning to rest assured.