Chapter 53

When Jiang Xiaoman woke up again, it was already the next day.

She opened her eyes in confusion, looked around and found that it was a strange environment.

The bed was so big, soft and comfortable, the windows were big and bright, and the room was spacious.

But Jiang Xiaoman has never lived in such a room.

Because of her previous experience, she immediately yelled: “Uncle and grandma, come and save me oooooo!! I was kidnapped again!”

Why is she so miserable!

One kidnapper has gone, and another one comes. Can she never go home?

Just as Jiang Xiaoman lamented that he was struggling to survive, footsteps sounded outside the door.

somebody is coming.

“Jiang Xiaoman.”

It was Yu Qingshi’s voice.

Upon hearing the voice of an old acquaintance, Jiang Xiaoman’s grievance was deeper than the sky and the sea.

Swish, two lines of tears will come down, still crying.

“Little friend Yu Qingshi, why are you here? Are you also abducted?”

Yu Qingshi glanced at her strangely, and saw that she was crying too badly. He couldn’t bear it and said: “Look clearly, this is my house.”

“…It seems to be.”

Jiang Xiaoman wiped his tears and stopped crying.

Her eyes were dim and she couldn’t see anything. I cried too hard yesterday and my eyes were swollen into buns.

Realizing that she must be very ugly now, Jiang Xiaoman immediately changed his face.

“get out!”

She don’t want to be seen this uncute look! What a shame!

Jiang Xiaoman suddenly became excited. Yu Qingshi didn’t know why, but he went out obediently.

After waiting for no one in the room, Jiang Xiaoman immediately ran to the bathroom to wash his face frantically.

Wash and wash, wash and wash, the eye sockets are still so swollen!

Jiang Xiaoman was uncomfortable.

This is not good.

She stumbled and walked out without daring to raise her head. She clenched her small hands tightly and wanted to threaten Yu Qingshi’s children not to look at her.

Suddenly, a small hand appeared in his sight.

Yu Qingshi handed an ice bag.

“?”Eh? Jiang Xiaoman finally couldn’t help but glance at him.

“Apply.”

“Oh.” So there are special tools.

Jiang Xiaoman picked it up obediently, rolling on his face, rolling, rolling, like an egg. Usually, she knocked and touched, and that’s how her grandma relieved her swelling.

Yu Qingshi pursed her lips, and finally couldn’t stand it anymore, so she rushed over to help her apply it.

“It’s stupid, do you think your face is a plate?”

“…”

Jiang Xiaoman narrowed his mouth, but resisted crying.

It’s really not pretty to cry again.