Chapter 33

After singing ABCDEFG for many days, Jiang Xiaoman could finally sing ignorantly.

She was too happy, thinking that she must sing it out loud next time and sing it to all the children! Let them all praise her for being smart!

but!

She was so hot and cold soon!

Because Mr. Yang said, no longer sing alphabet songs, and a handicraft lesson!

Although she has worked so hard for so long, she can’t sing, and she can’t let others praise her for being smart. She feels like she’s walking at night, and it’s a bit unsound. But children are children, and they are quickly attracted by unfamiliar vocabulary.

Yu Qingshi also told her about the handicraft class, but she hasn’t participated in it yet.

Jiang Xiaoman asked dumbfounded: “What is a manual class?”

I thought that the child hadn’t participated in the event yet. If I didn’t understand, Teacher Yang explained patiently: “It’s just to do handicraft, exercise the children’s hands-on ability, and follow the teacher to make things.

“what to do?”

“Make a flower basket.”

Soon Jiang Xiaoman knew what a manual class was.

Isn’t it just for fun?

This kind of ability, even if it is not taught by others, children are born with it.

The flower basket has a tutorial. First find a discarded beverage bottle, cut it in half with scissors, then cut the bottle body into thin strips, and string colorful paper flowers on it. A beautiful small flower basket is ready.

It’s really super simple!

This is not troublesome for Jiang Xiaoman. She followed the instructions of Teacher Yang and tried her best to make flower baskets, but her practical ability could not keep up with the thinking ability of the brain.

The brain said I would, I would, but his hands did not obey. After a lesson, the plastic bottle did not cut a few strands.

Of course, the children in the class are like this. And Teacher Yang has long been accustomed to such a scene, and said very calmly: “It doesn’t matter, go home and continue to do it. When it is done, bring it to the school to show the teacher, shall we appreciate the results of labor together?”

“it is good!!”

The voices of children deserve one after another.

School is over.

When Jiang Xiaoman grabbed Yu Qing, he asked him: “Have you finished your flower basket?”

In her heart, she wanted to take a small red flower, and Yu Qingshi was a competitor. She was here to spy on the enemy.

Yu Qingshi glanced at her and tightened her little schoolbag tightly, afraid that she would take out something weird again, absent-mindedly said: “It’s almost… by the way, my father is not at home, I am very busy recently.”

Why do you tell her about this?

Jiang Xiaoman scratched his head and thought about it. According to his usual life experience, he felt that Yu Qingshi might be lonely. After all, grandma has to entrust her to the grandma next door if she is not at home because of something.

So Jiang Xiaoman issued a friendly invitation: “Then you want to come to my house for dinner?”

“…No, thank you.” Yu Qingshi quickly explained: “I mean, your uncle is also very busy, I don’t know when they will come back.”