Chapter 86

Liang Yuanqing felt that it was just like seeing a ghost!

It’s always like this, tingling all over for no reason, and wrestling on the ground.

He thought it was a skin disease at first, but the result of the examination was normal. He thought that there was a problem with the function of the body and the nervous system was disordered, but after the examination, there was still nothing abnormal.

Under Liang Yuanqing’s insistence, the doctor almost thought that he was really sick! There is something wrong with the brain!

The space in the car is too small, if you accidentally squeeze it, the pain will double. Liang Yuanqing had to get out of the car, planning to wait for the pain to go away.

He has figured out the pattern. Although the needle-like pain comes for no reason, it goes for no reason, and it is not lasting.

After a while, he can drive away from here.

As for that child…

Liang Yuanqing swept his eyes and found that there was nothing here, and Jiang Xiaoman’s figure had long been gone!

She is gone!

Liang Yuanqing felt a little flustered, but he quickly calmed down.

Maybe he was too scared and ran away.

A good run, the farther you go, the better. There may be some wild beasts in the wild here.

This is no wonder he is.

Liang Yuanqing’s eyebrows were low, and he felt a little bit of pleasure at this time.

Jiang Xiaoman did run away, but he didn’t run very far. He just hid it and prevented Liang Yuanqing from seeing it.

According to the system, Liang Yuanqing is so frantic and can no longer count as a person. It is inevitable that when he is emotionally unstable, he can only do anything to harm the host, so she can only hide first and make sure that she is safe.

Jiang Xiaoman is naturally okay.

She hid behind a big tree, very close to Liang Yuanqing. You can see Liang Yuanqing’s position from her, but Liang Yuanqing cannot see her.

“What should I do, Master System?” Jiang Xiaoman, no matter how courageous he was, he was also scared at this time.

When I was in the town before, my grandmother gave a thousand warnings, saying that children must never go up the mountain by themselves, especially at night.

Any child who is disobedient must have been beaten.

Although Jiang Xiaoman is skinny, he has a strong sense of safety. At this time, she was scared.

“Host, you have to find a way to let him take you away.” The system scanned the surrounding environment and confirmed that there were no snakes or insects, so it was a little relieved.

“The top priority is to leave here first. For safety, you’d better not provoke him. It is unreasonable for an adult to get angry.”

Although its host is very powerful and has been in hobby classes for several years, it can beat up children casually, but it is still not enough compared to adults. The host’s physical strength is inherently weak. Even if Liang Yuanqing is wasteful, it will not be too difficult to deal with a child.

Jiang Xiaoman murmured: “But I don’t irritate him, he is also very angry. Every time he looks at my eyes, it is very scary…”

And Jiang Xiaoman still has a point card in her hand, she is not afraid of Liang Yuanqing at all.