Chapter 23

“Ms. Tang!” Before the people arrived, the little milk sounded first.

Jiang Xiaoman is still wearing that new year doll suit today, with the bells clanging on his head, making him too happy.

Grandma said that she has to wear it like this for the New Year. When people see it, maybe she will give her more red envelopes.

Jiang Xiaoman was convinced, and practiced it personally, and later found out that what grandma said was correct. She had several red envelopes compared to other children.

This suit is still easy to use.

Of course, Jiang Xiaoman didn’t come to see Teacher Tang in it to take Teacher Tang’s red envelope. Grandma said that she is like a blessing doll now, so that can bring Teacher Tang good luck.

“Xiao Man.” Teacher Tang smiled and stretched out her hand and hugged her, “Why did you come by yourself? Where is your uncle?”

Only then did Jiang Xing catch up, panting, bending over and panting.

Just such a little thing is not a burden for him at all, but this little girl is annoying.

When halfway down, he said that he was tired, so he should ride him and let him carry him.

Jiang Xing didn’t know how to do anything. He carried her and carried the goods, so he walked halfway. The result was so good, she was almost at Teacher Tang’s house, and she ran away with her kicks, so she left him halfway, without paying attention.

“Ms. Tang.” Jiang Xing said, “Let’s give you something.”

Teacher Tang glanced at him and pointed him a chair: “Sit down first.”

“You don’t have to send so many things here every year. Our old couple can’t finish eating, and it’s wasted to leave it.” Teacher Tang was helpless.

He has a son and a daughter, who are no longer in the village.

Generally speaking, only come to live for two days during the holidays. He left two days ago, and now he and his wife are left.

The son also said that he would take them to the city to enjoy the happiness and family reunion, but Teacher Tang couldn’t let the children in the mountain go, so he didn’t go.

“It should be.” Jiang Xing was a bit cramped after putting down the things.

He was really afraid of Teacher Tang, more afraid than his mother.

Jiang Xing is most afraid of cultural people.

That mouth, I can say.

Perhaps seeing his restraint, Teacher Tang showed him a kind smile and took the initiative to calm down: “Don’t be nervous, I don’t eat people, let’s talk.”

woo woo woo woo! !

Jiang Xing is most afraid of this!

“Ok…” Jiang Xing smiled strongly.

“You have worked hard this year.” Teacher Tang said, “I can see everything you do. The kid is promising, not bad.”

“…Aha?” Jiang Xing was taken aback, flattered, he followed Jiang Xiaoman to touch his head, not knowing what the situation was.

Teacher Tang actually praised him?

“Your team is driving well, and the big guys have made money, so life is much better.”

Jiang Xing was a little embarrassed, but also a little airy, and only repeatedly said that it should be, Teacher Tang should not praise it.

What the older generation fears most is hardship. Teacher Tang is at this age. He has seen all kinds of winds and waves, and has survived famine. Once the days are not so bitter, he will cherish it very much. For Jiang Xing’s actions, he was naturally very pleased in his eyes.