Chapter 114

Jiang Xiaoman was a little nervous.

She wanted to wear a beautiful dress, puff sleeves, and tutu skirt today. She must look good and quiet.

Elders should mostly like children like this.

But there is a brick in her bag, what skirt is she still wearing? Doesn’t match up.

Therefore, she came in a white casual suit. The T-shirt and trousers are concise and generous, tied with a high ponytail, and a little fluff is exposed on the forehead, which is pretty and full of vitality.

She tightened the strap of her schoolbag, and then stood in front of the door.

The system seemed to perceive her anxiety and talked to her to relieve her boredom.

“Host, are you nervous?”

“Somewhat.”

Jiang Xiaoman’s voice was tense. She lowered her eyes and whispered: “Is my mother a good person?”

The system did not speak because this question is difficult to answer.

According to the setting, the host’s mother should not be considered a good person, because in the contest between the adopted daughter and the parent daughter, because of the protagonist’s aura, the mother gradually favors the adopted daughter and feels that it is better to raise up.

But now, the system feels that the settings can be eaten.

After all, its host is still a vicious female partner.

But where is the host’s viciousness?

Jiang Xiaoman heard it’s weird silence, and didn’t force it, “Then can you show me my mother’s personality?”

“can.”

[Wen Hui: Liang Siyu’s adoptive mother, an exquisite egoist, indifferent and affectionate rich woman. Growing up in a honeypot from a small bubble, I don’t know the suffering of the world. At first, the relationship between her and Liang Siyuan was not good. The loss of her biological daughter became her heart disease, and she was always thinking about finding her. Later, after her daughter was really found, she couldn’t compare to her adopted daughter Liang Siyu everywhere. At banquets and at school, her own daughter always held back and discredited her face. Every time Liang Siyu saves the field, the adopted daughter is very good under the background of her own daughter. Wen Hui loves her adopted daughter more and more. Knowing that it is better to grow up, she decides to train Liang Siyu well and open her heart to her…]

Jiang Xiaoman finished reading and became silent.

She clenched her fist and had the urge to turn around and leave.

No matter what happens, grandma and uncle shouldn’t want her because she is not good.

She will always be the baby of grandma and uncle. In the past, when she was not skinny, grandma could love her anymore. She didn’t beat or scold her. Uncle bullied her and supported her. Grandma said that she is a little baby, a caring little padded jacket. Others bullying her will only help her fight back.

Now, she neither wants her father nor her mother.

Just when Jiang Xiaoman wanted to turn around and left, the person inside said, “Come in.”

Interrupted her thoughts.

The system comforted: “The okay host, she is more ego, like capitalists.”

“My uncle is not like that.”

“Your uncle is different.”

“It’s all human, what’s the difference?”