Chapter 3

After the doctor’s examination, he was also confused.

Jiang Xing’s previous life body characteristics were not obvious anymore. He just hung himself with one breath. He made his family members mentally prepared again and again, but he didn’t expect that his condition would get better when he turned his head.

After thinking about it, there is only one explanation for the amazing resilience of young people. It’s just amazing. Now the doctor is still dreaming.

“Your son is okay now. Take a few more days of rest and he can be discharged from the hospital if there are no other complications. Don’t do vigorous exercises at this time to prevent the wound from opening.”

Jiang Xiumei’s tight string finally loosened, nodding her head repeatedly.

After the doctor left, Jiang Xiumei couldn’t help wiping her tears and said, “I won’t allow you to mess around with your brothers in the future! It looks so scary, fortunately God bless you, otherwise your life will be hard to save!”

Jiang Xing muttered in a low voice: “Mom, you misunderstood me this time. I didn’t make a fool of myself, nor was I with—”

“No fooling? Not fooling around?” Jiang Xiumei was so angry that he wanted to beat him, but she didn’t really start because he was a sick person. “When he recovers, he will go home with me. Xiao Man will wait at home alone. What about us.”

Jiang Xing didn’t dare to say anything, so he closed his mouth obediently.

He suffered a 10-centimeter hole in his stomach and a hole in his head. The doctor said that he had just finished the operation and had to walk around a little bit so that the wounds would not stick together.

Jiang Xiumei wanted to take him around, but Jiang Xing refused, pushing the car with the IV bottle, clutching her belly and walking around outside the ward.

The resilience is amazing.

Had it not been for his walking posture, he would have seen nothing from his appearance.

Jiang Xiumei was a little relieved, and finally had the mind to do other things.

Thinking of Xiao Man, who was at home alone, Jiang Xiumei called her.

“Little Man, are you obedient at home?”

Jiang Xiaoman was holding the microphone in his small hand, and hearing his grandma’s voice, his eyes were bent into crescents, “I’m obedient, I got up by myself today and washed myself. I also tied two small pulls, and I want to tie two more. One, but I didn’t stretch my hands long enough. The grandma next door gave me two wowotou in the morning, but I didn’t finish eating. I had a bowl of gruel and a bowl of pickles at noon.”

Jiang Xiaoman obediently reported his “itinerary” for the day. After speaking, he twitched his nose and asked, “When will uncle go home? I miss grandma.”

But only four or five days, Jiang Xiaoman felt that a long, long time passed. The system told her that this is called living like years.

New year Jiang Xiaoman didn’t know, she only knew that grandma and uncle would not come back, and she would cry at night when she went to bed.

She also didn’t want to sleep with the neighbor’s grandmother, she could sleep alone, and wanted to sleep in the small bed her uncle gave her. You can roll from the head of the bed to the end of the bed alone.

“Grandma will go back in two days, take your uncle, we will clean him up together.”

Jiang Xiaoman just smiled. After hanging up the phone, he started counting the days when his grandma and uncle went home with his fingers.