Chapter 124

Jiang Xiumei also yawned and walked out of the bedroom, looking like she couldn’t wake up.

The old man slept very lightly. Although Yu Qingshi thought that his movements were already very small, the movements were obviously unacceptable to Jiang Xiumei.

She casually said: “Why did Qingshi get up so early this morning to walk around? Can’t sleep? Do you recognize the bed?”

“No, I am not!” Yu Qingshi shook his head.

He flushed with embarrassment, almost buried his head in his chest, his voice was barely audible: “I, I just… can’t sleep, then get up and wash the sheets.”

The sheets were basked on the balcony, there is no way to hide it.

Jiang Xiumei thought it was her fault, and immediately asked, “Is the quilt dirty?”

“No, it’s not…” Yu Qingshi was too anxious to know how to explain.

At this time Jiang Xiaoman came out to make a relief: “Grandma, just leave him alone. He is just like that. He can’t wait to take the disinfectant to kill the poison to sleep comfortably. There are a lot of things. You just treat him as if he is full and he has nothing to do.

Yu Qingshi could not refute, Yu Qingshi could only um.

Always escaped.

The two went to school together, had breakfast in the school canteen, and went to the classroom to study early.

Qiming High School’s teaching is strict, and the dean is more fierce than ever before. He stood in the lobby of the teaching building grasping discipline, his eyes staring at the passing students like bells.

Grasp the puppy love, look at the appearance, and whether to bring food into the teaching building.

Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi walked closer together, side by side. They had walked well. The dean of the teaching yelled, “The one in front, the one in front, what are you doing so close?”

Yu Qingshi had to silently fall behind half a step and staggered.

The students on Friday obviously don’t think much about being in class anymore. They always think about the entertainment on the weekend, where they want to go to play, and attract friends and friends.

At the last class in the afternoon, the minds of the people were already distracted, and they stared at the blackboard blankly. No matter what the teacher said, I didn’t think I would listen or listen, and I would reciting the scriptures eighth.

“All right, classmates, today’s class is over here. I wish you a pleasant weekend.” The teacher took the textbook and handouts and left.

“Oh yeah! Where are you going to have fun today? Shouldn’t you go to skewers and barbecue?”

“No, I have to go to cram school.”

“Me too, not going out.”

The students walked out of the classroom in groups, in twos and threes, and it was very lively.

Yu Qingshi and Jiang Xiaoman looked at each other, and then asked, “Shall we go see your grandpa?”

“Well, but we have to wait for the driver’s uncle to pick it up.”

Jiang Xiaoman was also idle, and took Yu Qingshi into a milk tea shop near the school. The two ordered a drink each and sat waiting for the driver to pick them up.

“Siyu!” Liu Xuan was waiting at the door of Liang Siyu’s classroom early, and when she saw her coming out, she immediately waved her hand to say hello.