Chapter 48

After meeting Liang Yuanqing and his daughter at Yu Qingshi’s house that weekend, they have not come to play with Yu Qingshi.

Yu Qingshi asked her, and she said she was sad, autistic, unhappy, and needed to be quiet.

“Don’t be sad.” Yu Qingshi said: “Didn’t I help you scold you? My dad said that I will never let them come to my house again.”

He thought Jiang Xiaoman was afraid that he would meet Liang Yuanqing and his daughter again.

Jiang Xiaoman shook his head and said very sadly: “You are still young and don’t understand my sadness.”

“…” At this moment, Yu Qingshi had the urge to turn around and leave.

But Jiang Xiaoman was his good friend, and he held back.

Continue to comfort: “I will help you with this in the future.”

Jiang Xiaoman still shook her head. She wiped her face, feeling uncomfortable but didn’t want to cry.

She just wants a good father.

Uncle Yu is very good, but Uncle Yu is Yu Qingshi’s father. If she robs Yu Qingshi’s child’s father, she is a bad guy. Yu Qingshi’s children are already very pitiful, only the father is the only one, she can’t grab it.

Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t find his father, so he didn’t want to go to his house, because Uncle Yu was so kind, she was afraid she couldn’t help it.

Jiang Xiaoman sighed quietly, his face full of sadness.

Many times, Yu Qingshi didn’t understand what Jiang Xiaoman was thinking, and of course he couldn’t understand her troubles. But when a good friend is in a bad mood, he will try to make her happy.

It’s just that he is a dumb-mouthed kid who can’t comfort others, and he can’t speak surprisingly and endlessly like Jiang Xiaoman.

After thinking about it, only Miao Miao can save all these difficulties.

After all, when Jiang Xiaoman went to his house, he liked Miaomiao very much.

A few days later, Yu Qingshi brought some wonderful photos to Jiang Xiaoman.

Yu Qingshi said: “Miaomiao has been sterilized. Recently, I have a bad appetite. I can only eat half of a can. My dad said that she would give her a circle so that she would not lick the wound.”

Miaomiao in the photo wears a small circle around her neck. Its hair is orange, its eyes can’t be opened all year round, and its head looks like an orange furry ball. At first glance, it looks like a sunflower in full bloom.

Miaomiao drooped her head, her face was unhappy, and she looked unlovable.

So cute!

Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t help but grinned, “Miao Miao is getting fatter and fatter.”

“Well, I like to go cat-walking after meals now.” Yu Qingshi struck the iron while it was hot, hesitated and said: “Miao Miao seems to miss you, do you want to come to my house?”

Jiang Xiaoman was a little moved, after all, she hadn’t touched the circled Miao Miao.

but……

After hesitating for a while, Jiang Xiaoman said, “No, I can just give a fragrant incense set when I go home. It must be cute too.”

“…I’m afraid I can’t.” After all, these are two species, they look completely different. And Xiangxiang’s body is round and round, can it really fit in?