Chapter 58

Jiang Xiaoman is very busy.

I don’t know when, Yu Qingshi felt that she couldn’t play with her anymore.

Obviously, two people live very close, and they are at the same table. It is reasonable to say that they meet every day without looking up and seeing each other. It should not be so distant and indifferent.

But the communication is reduced.

Of course, the children of Yu Qingshi didn’t think it was their own problem at all.

He is just a child whose mouth is sewn on. Generally speaking, he cannot speak as a last resort. So once Jiang Xiaoman reduced the number of active openings, he felt that there was less communication.

Yu Qingshi decided to change something.

But he didn’t know what to do.

He knew that Jiang Xiaoman was in the hobby class, and he also mentioned it to his father. After the father pondered, he said that he would also attend a cram school.

Yu Qingshi happily kissed his father for an unprecedented time.

As a result, by the next day, there will be two more tutors at home.

One teaches culture and the other is art.

Dad also said, learn slowly and watch slowly. If you don’t like the two teachers now, change slowly, there is always one suitable for him.

Yu Qing cried on the spot.

He was too embarrassed to ask Jiang Xiaoman what he was doing on the weekend, so he could only guess by himself, and couldn’t get out by himself. He was almost suffocating mushrooms at home.

After learning from the pain, Yu Qingshi decided to slap on the side and try secretly.

So today, during class, Yu Qingshi passed a small note to Jiang Xiaoman.

He quietly tore a piece of paper and wrote a line to Jiang Xiaoman.

“What are you doing this weekend?”

Jiang Xiaoman was stunned for a moment, knowing that it was not good to pass notes in class, but thinking of Yu Qingshi’s children’s usual virtues, it was estimated that he might be sick again and couldn’t think about it, so he had to cooperate with him.

“Do not say.”

Yu Qingshi pursed his lips and changed another piece of paper.

“We are friends, you can tell me.”

Jiang Xiaoman read this sentence for a long, long time, and then started writing.

Similarly, this time she also wrote a long, long, long, long time before passing it to Yu Qingshi.

Yu Qingshi opened it with a panic, and found that the above were all:

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh…

Jiang Xiaoman whined a whole page to him. There is also a crying face behind.

“…”

Yu Qingshi kneaded the paper in a complicated mood and threw it into the belly of the table.

Then he was caught by the teacher.

Then the two children were punished to stand.

The two stood next to the wall, ushering in deathly silence.

Yu Qingshi felt embarrassed and embarrassed, and he wanted to bury his head in his chest.

Jiang Xiaoman must hate him, right?

Little One Tears the Villain's Scriptजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें