Chapter 100

[Do you spend 10,000 points for system upgrades? 】

【confirm】

This time, the system upgrade was a bit slow, Jiang Xiaoman was a little sleepy waiting, the system still failed to upgrade.

She was too sleepy to hold on, so she went to bed first.

The next day, the system woke her up.

“Host, I am now a secondary villain system.” The system said: “I am one step closer to becoming a big system!”

Jiang Xiaoman said, “Congratulations.”

After some compliments, Jiang Xiaoman opened the system panel and found that it was still the same panel, which looked no different on the surface. The only thing that has changed is that there is only a fraction of the points left.

Hey, it’s really difficult to raise a system. Especially a system that only spends points and does not earn points is even more difficult to maintain.

Jiang Xiaoman was familiar with the road and opened the system mall.

Sure enough, there were only five grids that were lit up before, namely: “Mama Rong’s Needle Card”, “One Hundred Percent Destructive Card”, “Toilet Killer Card”, “One Hundred Percent Falling Card” and One Hundred Percent I’m dying.” Now click it again, there are four more squares, and all the items inside are lit up.

Jiang Xiaoman let out a “wow”, his eyes gleamed, then he clicked on it, and explained the items one by one.

【Item price: 500 points.

Item name: Revocation card

Item description: The revocation card can revoke various buffs and debuffs attached to the system. This card can be used when the host uses the prop card or repents with the prop.

PS: This card comes with side effects. Once it takes effect, the target cannot be used by the system within ten days. 】

Wow, the cancellation card looks expensive, but it seems useless.

Jiang Xiaoman thought for a while, and didn’t think of anything useful for a while, so he didn’t want to temporarily. However, she feels that nothing can be concluded early, and it feels useless now, but maybe other useful functions will be developed soon.

For example, the 100% spoiled card, she felt very tasteless and useless at first, but in fact, it is the most inexpensive and powerful card in the system mall! In general, there is no time to use it, but once it is used, it must be effective!

Jiang Xiaoman kept watching.

【Item price: 200 points.

Item name: Veritaserum.

Item description: Allows people to tell the true thoughts they have buried, tell the truth 100%, assists with good medicine, and is a good product for women. 】

【Item price: 200 points.

Item name: Amnesia.

Item description: A drug that can make people amnesia, a good product that can cause misunderstandings between the hero and the heroine.

PS: Water can cause 50% amnesia, intermittent amnesia]

【Item price: 200 points.

Item name: Ecstasy.

Item description: This item can be used to accelerate the warming up of the relationship between the male and female protagonist and is regarded as an essential medicine for dating. Used in the **** stage, the effect is outstanding.