Chapter 62

Under Jiang Xiaoman’s death gaze, Zhang Xinhua cried and finished homework.

When he finished writing, he ran away crying.

[Ding Dong! Collect the negative sentiment value of Zhang Xinhua’s children, reward 10 points]

[Points arrive, balance 290]

“…” Jiang Xiaoman was happy and sad, so he could only explain himself: “Although he looks fat, his heart is really fragile.”

Yu Qingshi nodded.

Can you write and cry even with just a little homework?

Gee.

When Yu Qing was young, he sent out a sneer that did not fit his age.

Jiang Xiaoman has never taught him how to write homework. Zhang Xinhua was taught and still crying.

But okay, Zhang Xinhua cried so badly today, he won’t come tomorrow, right?

Thinking about this, Yu Qingshi felt much more comfortable.

It’s just… Yu Qingshi wanted to go wrong.

Although Zhang Xinhua cried miserably when he left, but when he came to see Jiang Xiaoman the next day, his smile was also very bright.

Not only did he smile brilliantly, but he also contributed his favorite snacks.

“Wow!” Jiang Xiaoman was stunned, “You are so generous.”

In fact, he still has it.

Zhang Xinhua was embarrassed by the praise, and touched his bald head and said: “I finished my homework last night and went home. My father and mother are happy and rewarded me a lot of my favorite foods.”

That’s it.

Jiang Xiaoman picked a jelly and licked the package after eating it.

“Then do you still write today?”

“write!”

Zhang Xinhua is so happy.

He felt that he had lived for nothing a few years ago.

No matter how you act like a baby or try to please your parents, none of your homework is real.

As long as the homework is written, there are so many snacks to eat!

He can!

Zhang Xinhua is very happy, and Jiang Xiaoman is also very happy.

The only unhappy person is Yu Qingshi alone.

But he is a dull gourd.

When you are happy, you have a cold face and don’t speak, and when you are not happy, you have a cold face and don’t speak either.

That is, Jiang Xiaoman, who has been with him for a long time, can see a little difference.

Realizing that the little partner is in a bad mood, Jiang Xiaoman turned around and asked, “Are you not happy?”

Yu Qingshi shook his head.

“But you seem to be in a bad mood.”

Yu Qingshi shook his head.

“Oh okay, then I will do my homework. Don’t think about it.”

Yu Qingshi shook his head.

Jiang Xiaoman did his homework properly, without lifting his head.

Yu Qingshi hesitated, hesitated, and finally got the courage to stretch out his hand, trying to pull her clothes, but when Jiang Xiaoman moved, he retracted his hand and didn’t dare to move.