Chapter 120

Jiang Xiaoman was in ecstasy at first, thinking it was his grandfather’s condition that was getting better, but he felt wrong. If there is a real turnaround, it should be that the entire countdown panel is gone. The countdown is still there, but the remaining days are ten more days.

It shows that the situation is alleviated, but the crisis has not been resolved.

Jiang Xiaoman asked the system: “What the **** is going on? When did it change?”

“It changed soon after you used Veritaserum and revoked the card.” The system did not stop timing, and the system turned the chip every day.

Jiang Xiaoman suddenly realized: “Can your Veritaserum drug cure the disease?”

“…How is it possible? Veritaserum is Veritaserum and it cannot cure all diseases.” The system reminded her, “Host, don’t be poor, just think about what is going on.”

The system is distraught.

Jiang Xiaoman narrowed his expression, thought about it for a while, and muttered: “Except for Veritaserum, it is to revoke the card. Since Veritaserum can’t be a cure, is it to revoke the card?”

As soon as this thought came to his mind, Jiang Xiaoman immediately took out the instruction manual of the revocation card and checked it.

【Item price: 500 points.

Item name: Revocation card.

Item description: The revocation card can revoke various buffs and debuffs attached to the system. This card can be used when the host uses the prop card or repents.

PS: This card comes with side effects. Once it takes effect, the target cannot be used by the system within ten days]

Ten days is also ten days. The side effect here is that ten days cannot be affected by the system, and grandpa’s life span has also been increased by ten days.

Jiang Xiaoman asked: “System, the side effect you specify is your system, or as long as it is a system, it can be ignored.”

“……do not know.”

“…”

Jiang Xiaoman wanted to say that it was really useless, and I didn’t understand it, but it was too sad for the system, so he didn’t say anything, just thought silently.

The system is not intentional!

It is also the first upgrade, the first time to make a system! It is not a system that has experienced many battles and has seen all kinds of worlds!

The system is very wronged, but also very scared.

It feels that things are getting bigger.

At this time, Jiang Xiaoman began to practice again.

She suspected that it was the function of the revocation card, so she wanted to try to use the revocation card again to see if she could increase her lifespan by ten days. But when the card has to be used out, it is discovered that the target cannot be used.

…This side effect is quite big.

Jiang Xiaoman had a decision in his heart, but he was relieved, no longer like a headless fly, knowing nothing.

Since it cannot be activated now, wait for ten days and the side effects are eliminated, and use the revocation card again. If you can add another ten days, it means that if you cancel your card, it will be your grandfather’s life extension medicine.

At last it’s not a road until it gets dark, there is hope.

Jiang Xiaoman complimented: “Yes, the system, I found that although you don’t work well, many things are pretty easy to use.”