Prologue

As the night breeze calmly swaying over your whole body while the coolness of the night breeze was overpowered by the campfire in front of you as well as for the others that surrounded it

As the night breeze calmly swaying over your whole body while the coolness of the night breeze was overpowered by the campfire in front of you as well as for the others that surrounded it. While the other students were busy making smores with the fire, you're in your own little world as in your head, you're trying to construct a poem with simple words yet couldn't get it constructed properly.

As if you haven't find anything that can spark that desire to write and create poetry like those amazing authors wrote in the books that you've read by the book store. You need to find yourself a muse for you to kickstart your dream.

After a round of smores eating, your group gathered around the fire as one of the student suggested that the group shares among themselves our dreams and ambition or probably just tell the whole group something that you enjoy doing.

As one by one, amazing dreams and ambition were mentioned by some. Even fun and thrilling hobbies were discussed within the group while you remained silent in the circle. Feeling slightly embarrassed that when your turn comes, you have nothing to tell except for your interest in poetry.

But you said it anyway once your turn came and the reaction was expected. You saw some were snickering between themselves upon hearing you, some were giving a rather discreet look of judging in their eyes and you could even sense a slight mockery came from them.

"How many poetry books have you read already?" Then in the middle of that, the girl next to you, Hanni Pham, your best friend since childhood, asked as she moved closer to you. You couldn't see the same reaction on her face as the others so you're feeling a bit glad.

"I... actually haven't got one right now... I've only read some at the book store but couldn't afford to get one..." You chuckled as you're expecting her to tease you about it as she always did but instead she gave you a nod. "Well let's go to the book store soon and get you one"

"Really...?" You couldn't believe what she said as she gave you another nod with a smile. "Of course. Poetry is a great thing to have as a hobby and dream. Even though I'm not into it but I'm sure it's a great thing to have as a hobby."

At that point, your eyes remained on her face with that smile, the smile you already used to see so many times during your childhood and all the way to that point but the way her face glistening, glowing by the brightness of the flame, complimented by the shining moonlight above the sky...

...at that point you told yourself... If you're going to commit to poetry then you will write those poems at the thought of her. At that point, Hanni Pham became your muse.

At that point, your heart told yourself... You're falling in love with your best friend...

 You're falling in love with your best friend