Chapter 40

"That's

"That's..." Hanni was becoming speechless right after Haerin told her and Minji about her plans regarding the ladies' day out. "...it's not seemingly crazy, it's REALLY crazy." Minji added as Haerin could only chuckled awkwardly and timidly scratching the back of her head.

"But I'm in." Minji added with a smirk and Hanni was too stunned to speak. "How do you actually plan on getting this to work? It's going to take a lot you know..." Hanni asked as Minji just smiled comfortably.

"We still have four months left. Which is why..." Minji then wrapped an arm around Haerin's shoulder. "...Haerin will be working with me at the ice cream shop." And that took Haerin by surprise. "I-I haven't- No we haven't actually decided anything right? I was just saying the first thing that popped up in my mind but we don't have to follow it if it's too farfetched..."

"Okay then how about this, we'll think things through tonight and after giving it a few moments of thoughts, we'll have it decided tomorrow? How's that sounds?" Minji calmed herself down as well as Hanni and Haerin.

"Okay that's reasonable but Haerin your idea sure is..." Hanni still couldn't believe what Haerin had suggested. "...you're an unpredictable woman aren't you Kang Haerin." Hanni stood up before got into a group hug with Minji and Haerin. "I have to work now, see you tomorrow then."

Minji and Haerin took their leaves after a few more minutes of chatting before Hanni worked until the final hours then safely cleaned and closed the café for the night.

"See you tomorrow unnie~" She gave Chaeyoung a light hug before the two parted ways and Hanni made her way to her car and safely drove back to her house. "I'm home~" Hanni announced that she's returned home safely and her mother soon came out from the living room.

"Me and your dad are having dinner, have you eaten dinner yet?" Her mother asked as Hanni shook her head with a smile. "I'll wash my face first then I'll join you and daddy after this." Hanni gave her mother a hug. "When's your next appointment with your therapist?" Her mother gave Hanni's back gentle caresses.

"This Thursday. Hopefully I won't be needing anymore therapy for longer period after this." Hanni whispered while hoping that everything's going to be okay for her now that you returned back into her life. "Did you tell Yongjae about it already?" Hanni just shook her head with a sigh. "I'm scared to tell him. I know that he'll be feeling guilty if he finds out about it and I'm not ready for it mommy... Everything's started to get better for us now..."

"I know. But you can't hide it away from him forever my Hanni bunny. Yongjae deserves to know about it and by doing that is what going to make the two of you stronger, this bond that you and him shares. Okay~?" Hanni let out a whine as her cheeks were being pinched by her mother who's just enjoying it every time. "Oh and your parcel's arrived this afternoon by the way. Mommy already placed it over on your table."

"Really? That was quick... I thought I bought it yesterday... Anyways, okay, thanks~" She immediately went upstairs and by the time she got to her door, her phone rang and she checked it out before a happy smile formed on her face. "Hi~" She answered the video call as your face took over her screen.